Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
You are so welcome! I was so surprised how fast it arrived to. Merry Christmas and I am so happy you are enjoying your Secret Santa gifts!
I also received my Secret Santa and will post them tonight

And finally I am able to present the lovely gift I received from @Christa42 !
View attachment 6358 First, there is a crazy/funny/festive Christmas cap with a deer antler with ringing bells!
View attachment 6359
That's a funny coincidence because next week I'm going to visit the Christmas market with my friends.
Traditionally, we're wearing the most cheerful Christmas hat we are able to find.
I guess my outfit is complete ;-)

View attachment 6361

The second gift is a Charlie Brown Christmas tree ornament which I really adore.
I might be one of the biggest fan of the Peanuts. I already loved them long before the best band in the world named a song after the protagonist!
It already made friends with my Snoopy socks, pyjamas, pencils, notebook, ... (Yes, I'm a weirdo)
Of course it will get a place of honor.

As you might have guessed, I`ll also cherish the Christmas card!
It sparkles beautifully.
Fun fact: The hats on the picture have got the same color as the bells on the Christmas cap!
Thanks for your lovely words. I especially loved the ending xoxy ;-)

View attachment 6362

Last but not least, there are two LOVE BUTTONS!!!
The red one is now part of my coat.
I only had one from the concert but I always wanted more.
But it's quite expensive to order them an there were no offers on ebay.
I just freaked out when I saw them.

Thank you sooooooo much @Christa42 !

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hello dear fellow Coldplayers around the world! Sorry I've been so quiet the last months but I'm quite busy with my family and my job.. However, every year I look forward to this special thing the fabulous Coldplay community have :)
So today, when I spent time at home due to a nasty cold, the door bell rang and the postman brought me an important letter which I also had to sign. I was wondering what it was and then I saw the brown envelope with all those stamps (wow it must cost a fortune to send a letter from Mexico to Germany ^^) and it immediately has brightened up my day. SECRET SANTA HAS ARRIVED YAY!
Thank you so much Isabel (aka alisbe) for your lovely presents and the thoughtfulness! I love your handmade card and the letter with the Mexican confetti :) the purse is very pretty and I'll definitely use it (maybe not as purse though ;) Looking forward to taste the Mexican sweets. Unfortunately they are a little bit smashed...or..well...flattened^^
Muchas gracias Isabel!

Now I'll prepare finally my package...oops, sorry already for my match but you will get something! Promise!
I'm so happy it has arrived! Today I was thinking if it was about to arrive, it took a long journey. I didn't pay that much :) I am happy to share a little bit of my country with you. I forgot to mention that the earrings are made with the same material of the necklace Chris is wearing in this picture
FB_IMG_1481073058925.jpg

I'm so sorry the candies are smashed. Please let me know if you liked them. I can send you more if you want and this time I'll make sure they are protected.

Moniru

Slowly breaking through the daylight
Coldplayer
I forgot to mention that the earrings are made with the same material of the necklace Chris is wearing
OMG! Where on earth did you find that picture of Chris in a huichol chaquira necklace?

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
OMG! Where on earth did you find that picture of Chris in a huichol chaquira necklace?
I know! <3 He did a series of interviews after the Latin-American leg of the tour but I can't remember exactly which one was this. To find this pic I just googled "Chris Martin interview" and that was one of the results. I remember there are more pics from that day so if someone else knows where we can find the other ones please let us know

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Where do you get that kind of necklace? I love it!! Glad @YeahwedoYeawedo got such a cool gift from you Christa42! She deserved it after making me so happy with mine. To my Secret Santa match: I am working very hard to finish and get yours to you soon-hopefully mailing by Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moniru

Coldplayer
Where do you get that kind of necklace?
A classic Mexican craft, you find it mostly at art-craft fairs, originally from the Huichol Tribe in mid western Mexico. Super colorful and pretty! PM me if you want one...

JillyBlue

Performer, Coldplay Choir
Coldplayer
A box is winging its way across the ocean to my Secret Santa recipient. Can't wait for it to arrive and hope it creates smiles!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I finally made it to the post office today, I'm terribly sorry for the delay but I was so stressed out in the last couple of days and could never make it in time for the post office working hours !
But according to the post my Santa match is still gonna receive it a few days before Christmas, so everything should be fine :)

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I'm having this image in my head of all those Secret Santa packages that are on their way from all over the world and may even cross each other. :)

Mortilorie

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I am tracking my package and it has reached its designated country but not the designated address yet. How exciting!

Mortilorie

Coldplayer
I'm so happy it has arrived! Today I was thinking if it was about to arrive, it took a long journey. I didn't pay that much :) I am happy to share a little bit of my country with you. I forgot to mention that the earrings are made with the same material of the necklace Chris is wearing in this picture
View attachment 6364
Regarding this beautiful photo - I saw a video of Coldplay from 2006 yesterday and I have to say Chris looks much better aged :). Lets hope this accounts for us too !!!

BuckinParadise

Believe in Miracles
Coldplayer
Dear Coldplayers, I have been offline here for a couple of weeks due to my work and crazy stuff happening in my life....all around. And yesterday was such a chaotic and stressful day but when I came home a huge parcel from Houston, Texas was waiting for me and I screamed as loud and tears streamed down my face when I opened it like being at a Coldplay Concert, I swear !!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH SUSAN !! ( don't know her Username here, but sent her friend request on Facebook :) )
I feel really blessed and I wanted to order the pencils anyway and the guitar pics are not available in Germany ( official store ). And such a lovely card written in German :) was with the gifts ( socks, lip balm, souvenirs from Texas, Confetti and the box with the 6 guitar pics and the rainbow pencils and the lovely wristband )
it feels like the boys themselves had prepared this for me and I am really really speechless and overwhelmed for all this love in it.I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT <3

THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY COLDPLAY HEART AND SOUL !!!

and will send my parcel this weekend, sorry I know I am late ..I have the gifts since weeks but I want to prepare it with love and time and don't have that much free time at the moment...hope it will arrive in time

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNr5smLANkl/?taken-by=such_a_precious_jewel

Moniru

Coldplayer
OMG! I'm crying along with you! This is A-mazing!!!! But seriously, how many Secret Santas are in Germany?

Mortilorie

Coldplayer
We love Secret Santa here in Germany, but Coldplaying was there first. Now it is everywhere and is called "Wichteln" (at least in Bavaria). When I tell someone about what we do here, I usually call it "Internationales Wichteln"

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Dear Coldplayers, I have been offline here for a couple of weeks due to my work and crazy stuff happening in my life....all around. And yesterday was such a chaotic and stressful day but when I came home a huge parcel from Houston, Texas was waiting for me and I screamed as loud and tears streamed down my face when I opened it like being at a Coldplay Concert, I swear !!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH SUSAN !! ( don't know her Username here, but sent her friend request on Facebook :) )
I feel really blessed and I wanted to order the pencils anyway and the guitar pics are not available in Germany ( official store ). And such a lovely card written in German :) was with the gifts ( socks, lip balm, souvenirs from Texas, Confetti and the box with the 6 guitar pics and the rainbow pencils and the lovely wristband )
it feels like the boys themselves had prepared this for me and I am really really speechless and overwhelmed for all this love in it.I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT <3

THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY COLDPLAY HEART AND SOUL !!!

and will send my parcel this weekend, sorry I know I am late ..I have the gifts since weeks but I want to prepare it with love and time and don't have that much free time at the moment...hope it will arrive in time

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNr5smLANkl/?taken-by=such_a_precious_jewel
Wow, what an amazing gift !! All the stuff in this thread is amazing. When I see some of the things here I feel painfully inadequate with what I sent away for my match... :-/

OMG! I'm crying along with you! This is A-mazing!!!! But seriously, how many Secret Santas are in Germany?
Haha, I thought the same - so many people from Germany in this thread ! (and I'm one of them :D)

Mortilorie

Coldplayer
Isn't it nice that Secret Santa brings love and joy to stressed out people all over the globe?

JillyBlue

Performer, Coldplay Choir
Coldplayer
And today I arrived home to find my Secret Santa gift all the way from Chile! My first South American Christmas present!

IMG_0438.JPG

LORE! Thank you so much! The card is beautiful and your photos are amazing! And to create magnets, what a great idea!

Love it all. Thank you, my wonderful Coldplaying Secret Santa!

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
And today I arrived home to find my Secret Santa gift all the way from Chile! My first South American Christmas present!

View attachment 6367

LORE! Thank you so much! The card is beautiful and your photos are amazing! And to create magnets, what a great idea!

Love it all. Thank you, my wonderful Coldplaying Secret Santa!
Yay!!! You're welcome! I thought it was going to arrive in january and I was so worried about it!! Merry Christmas!!