Secret Santa 2012

Carly Smile

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi there!!!
Today I was really sad... but then, when I came back from school, I discovered that there was a package for me!!!! :D
I really have to thank my secret santa NumbersGirl for the amazing card and presents!!!
thank you very much, grazie!!! :)

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
^ I think you posted the photo location from your computer but you have to upload the photo on a website like Flickr, Photobucket or TinyPic (and then post the

Wyrd

Brent come back
Coldplayer
I still haven't received anything either :( don't really mind, but would like to know if mine was received!! Frustrating when people don't check their messages.
Maybe it hasn't arrived. I sent mine a while ago as well and haven't heard anything. I guess it didn't arrive yet :S

[edit] It arrived :)

Alien Radio

Fran
Coldplayer
I have realised now that I had forgotten to upload my pics
Actually I'm pretty sure that I posted them but my browser might have crashed, idk :(
I'm so sorry for that :bigcry: But anyway, here are some crappy pics

My partner was Kimberly

Thank you Kimberly soo much, that was the best Christmas present ever. And I'm so sorry that this hadn't been posten before :(

SantaClaus

coming to town!
Coldplayer
One last post from me in this thread. I just want to say thank you to everyone who sent a card this edition, especially the extra Secret Santas. If anyone has suggestions for next edition, please post them in this thread.
See you in September!