Secret Santa 2012

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
I guess I'll be getting mine after Christmas then :\ Not that it matters of course! :)

Carly Smile

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I haven't received a card yet, but I heard that the card that I've created has arrived... :)
I am the happiest person in the world!!!!! :dance:
Now I hope that my card will arrive soon...
Merry Christmas Everybody!

ISawSparks06

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I JUST RECEIVED MY CARD FROM THE WONDERFUL SIMPSONOWA! I was so happy when I opened up my Mail Box and saw a package from Poland, what a wonderful deal this is. Can't wait to participate again next year.

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
I JUST RECEIVED MY CARD FROM THE WONDERFUL SIMPSONOWA! I was so happy when I opened up my Mail Box and saw a package from Poland, what a wonderful deal this is. Can't wait to participate again next year.

Is that the original setlist from the concert? That would be a generous gift to send away.
If i had one i would keep it and maybe send a copy of it :laugh3:

Raphaele

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'm so happy I got my SS letter today! thank you so much Ariel:)

pics to come later...

Mortilorie

Loving Everyday Life
Coldplayer
Still no card! And I do not know if mine has arrived or not ...

Dearest Santa - could you please check if mine has been sent?

Thanks - hope you had a lovely Chris(t)mas!!!

Texas Rez

One little victory.
Coldplayer
Angie (a.k.a. TexasluvsJonny) THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU so much for being my Secret Santa this year!!! As you will see in the pictures, I got an amazing card (MX themed with the corresponding wishes from Mr. Buckland) - two guitar picks with Jonny on it and most of all, a set-list of the Houston show I attended signed by no less than Mr. Martin himself. This is amazing!!! THANKS!!!

P.S.: The funny thing is that TexasluvsJonny and I got to know each other this year during the MX tour! She is AMAZING, was very nice to me and she is a Coldplay legend since she has been to many many shows!!!

That's the exact same show I attended. :surprised:

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Yikes, I feel horrible, my secret santa has not received their package yet and I mailed it in the beginning of Dec :embarrassed::cry:

I just received your package!!! :nice:

It had a bumpy ride :uhoh:

But the presents were still all in one piece : )

Awesome Peanuts card

Thank you so much Christa! :heart:

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
TASH FINALLY!!! my biggest pet peeve is being tardy!! So sorry it did not get there before Xmas. Wow it looks like it got thrown under a fedex truck, but at least the glass ornament did not break!! So glad you got it. I sent you some of my favorite things, like the song! Enjoy my dear! :kiss:

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
FINALLY!!! my biggest pet peeve is being tardy!! So sorry it did not get there before Xmas. Wow it looks like it got thrown under a fedex truck, but at least the glass ornament did not break!! So glad you got it. I sent you some of my favorite things, like the song! Enjoy my dear! :kiss:
It's OK, it's here now : )
I love your favourite things, it's all so awesome!

technicolor_birds1935

Technicolor.birds3519
Coldplayer

thanks Ariel:)
Aww sweetie!
Oh I'm so happy you got it!! I'm so sorry I couldn't send you something better.. or send more gifts. I'm really short on money but I'm very happy you got it. This made my day.

Enjoy your confetti and pictures of our sweeties <3 I hope you liked it. =)