RESALE OF TICKETS ON COLDPLAYING FORUM

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
ALL TICKETS POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM ARE TO BE FOR COST ONLY. (COST OF TICKET + FEES IS ACCEPTABLE)

IF YOU ARE SEEKING SCALPER PRICES, DO IT ELSE WHERE.

ALL TICKETS POSTED FOR MORE THAN LISTED PRICE WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED.

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Useful thread is useful :nod:

JCashmroe

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
anyone have two spare tickets for the iheartradio festival on the 19th September?

marina_sm

Translator English - Portuguese in CMBR
Coldplayer
hi, I am part of a Brazilian fan page, and people are asking about how the ticket sales will be, if there will be a pre sale for official fan club members (because for Maroon 5 it was like this - last week - and it's sold out and people are freaking out now)... but Coldplay doesn't really have an official fan club, I don't know if just receiving emails from them can be called a "fan club"... So I'm here to ask how the ticket sales for Coldplay concerts usually are, if there is any kind of pre sale, and if it was for certain credit cards or something... I just wanna know how the past ticket sales for Coldplay concerts were. Thank you very much!

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Do you mean for Coldplay concert tickets in general? Or do you mean for Iheart and Global Citizen Fest?

Lover in Germany

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi, guys if anyone wants access to Tidal presale you can use my code as I'm not going to use it. Tickets were still available 5 minutes ago. Open this link http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/promo/25md5l?brand=uk_coldplay2016 and enter this code CE11CY3XMTD. Hope it works :)
Oh, thank you so much, kami12343. I've already bought a normal standing ticket on Eventim because there where no FOS tickets available anymore for Hamburg. With your code I could get a FOS ticket for Hamburg! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :kiss:

So, if anyone wants the standing ticket for Hamburg - I've got one to spare for the original Eventim price of 91,90 € + postage to your destination.

Betibetta

Writer, lover, Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi! Don't know if it exactly the right thread to post this, but I'm selling a Coldplay ticket for Wembley Stadium on 19th June.
It is for standing pitch level, and the price is 80 GBP. If interested please reply here or send me a message! I'm selling it on Ebay also, if you fell more confident there..

If it's not the right thread to post my announce, can you please tell me exactly where I have to write?
Thank you guys!

BuckinParadise

Believe in Miracles
Coldplayer
Is anyone selling a ticket for Hamburg July 1st ? Best: FOS rechts / right. I am searching for a friend. Thx.

romain773

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Selling 1x GREEN PITCH STANDING & UNRESERVED LEVEL 1 SEAT for COLDPLAY 19th JUNE in Wembley, London. PM me!