:: Required :: help with learning how to play the guitar!

::Hayley::

Old Skool Coldplay Fan
Coldplayer
Hello all... I got an acoustic guitar a few years ago for Christmas but i never actually got around to learning how to play it!! I've been thinking about it alot recently...it's just kinda gathering dust in my room!

Does anyone know of any websites where I could get, erm, "beginners" chords which aren't confusing... sometimes chords scare me :shock: :lol:

Thanks ;)

::Hayley::

Old Skool Coldplay Fan
Coldplayer
thanks 8)

*reads website carefully and prepares herself for sore fingers :shock: :lol: *

Manders

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
sounds like my sister...i can play one chord...im so proud *tear*

Kettercat

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
sunset_scientist said:
awww

well if u can play a guiatar you can have mine! :D
ooh yay! :D Well I'm learning soon so who knows, might buy it off ya ;)

athy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i wanna buy a guitar for my b-day..so i can learn to play piano/guitar at the same time (learn not play :D )
:)

Kettercat

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I wanna learn how to play all kinds of guitars (including bass) AND drums :D

The Advocate

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If the steel strings get too much, replace them with Light or Extra Light strings and work your way up. I've been playing with the strings that my guitar came with for two years and I just can't take it anymore. Getting that F barre chord and Bb barre chord is proving to be a little too difficult for my small hands. :cry:

About A Girl

Bitchessss
Coldplayer
lol....when i first started playing, i had a chord book....i love that thing!! its was really easy to do too!!

CountingDemons

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Re: :: Required :: help with learning how to play the guitar

sunset_scientist said:
Hello all... I got an acoustic guitar a few years ago for Christmas but i never actually got around to learning how to play it!! I've been thinking about it alot recently...it's just kinda gathering dust in my room!

Does anyone know of any websites where I could get, erm, "beginners" chords which aren't confusing... sometimes chords scare me :shock: :lol:

Thanks ;)
hm same here. i got one for graduation. i started learning a little then i just stopped. oh and thanks for the link Nic! :)