Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Random Coldplay thoughts...

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Coldplaying.com is back BAY BEEEEEEE

so, tf happened?

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
someone at the datacentre ripped out the wrong cables and Stephen had to personally go and plug them back in

(I don't know, server issues)

andrewsky

The Scientist
Coldplayer
Thank god the forum/website is back! What happened? Thought it was a late April Fools thing, but still the pages load slowly sometimes. Moving servers?

MarckozZ

Planeta Coldplay
Coldplayer
I thought the site/forums got slashed by that crappy article 13 or something... Thank goodness it's back!!!

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
My friend goes to UCL and I'm sure it's changed since Coldplay were there, but she told me that they have a lot of breaks (for like half the year), only about ten hours a week of classes, and no homework until their exams. I wonder if that kind of concentrated schedule was what allowed Coldplay to practice so much while still students?

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I hope it's ok if I post this here. (if not please feel free to move it, dear mods :D)

I just opened a shop on Etsy (the platform for self-made art and design objects) and it's called TwistedLogicDesign. I'm selling handcrafted Coldplay-inspired art prints over there.
If anyone is interested, this is the shop:
https://etsy.me/2UOMKmc

And this is what the prints look like. 100 % handmade :blush:

Coldplay art prints.JPG

MarckozZ

Planeta Coldplay
Coldplayer
I hope it's ok if I post this here. (if not please feel free to move it, dear mods :D)

I just opened a shop on Etsy (the platform for self-made art and design objects) and it's called TwistedLogicDesign. I'm selling handcrafted Coldplay-inspired art prints over there.

View attachment 8224
Looks awesome! You should definitely do some Viva La Vida inspired art with brush painted writing!!! I love that concept...

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Looks awesome! You should definitely do some Viva La Vida inspired art with brush painted writing!!! I love that concept...
Thanks ! I actually did recreate the Viva cover, albeit on glass. I did lots of Coldplay-related art in the past couple of months. Maybe I will showcase them some time !

M Marks The Spot

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer

View attachment 8224
That's wonderful, amazing job! I like the fact that you've used quite a lot colour combinations. But I'm curious how long it takes you to make one art print.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
That's wonderful, amazing job! I like the fact that you've used quite a lot colour combinations. But I'm curious how long it takes you to make one art print.
Thanks ! It's hard to say because I didn't really stop the time and carving out the initial stencil in linoleum alone took me weeks.
Altogether I think I spent about two or three months making all of these ? Not full-time obviously.

MarckozZ

Planeta Coldplay
Coldplayer
Thanks ! I actually did recreate the Viva cover, albeit on glass. I did lots of Coldplay-related art in the past couple of months. Maybe I will showcase them some time !
I'd love to see some VLV related ones!!!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
On the 5th or 6th rerun of AHFODFilm, I FINALLY spotted @Nie and myself, front row 2nd Paris concert !! So happy cause I've been looking for us ever since it came out !

Yes, I'm that one person who didn't put her camera down during Charlie Brown :p

IMG_fd5awx.jpg

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
Chris's vocals really don't sound good and the lyrics of his part are quite shallow.
Definitely my least favorite of the rap collaborations he has done. My favorite probably being Homecoming, although Beach Chair is good too.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Gideon_Mx

It's A Beautiful World
Coldplayer
I actually don't think that it's terrible. It's just such a different style of music compared to what the band has made.
I also don't like it and probably many other Coldplayers don't like it as well but I don't think that means it's awful, does it?
My favourite Chris' collab is definitely Homecoming. Chris' piano in this one is really catchy and the vocals are really nice.