Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I read about William Willet earlier today. [emoji16]

Zero Theory

Up&Up
Coldplayer
So I just noticed this in the Live 2012 DVD during an interview with Jonny. There is a list of either songs/lyrics possibly. One I think I can make out is "Space Symphony" which obviously refers to Moving to Mars. Does anyone have any insight into this, or can read Chris' terrible handwriting on a blurry screen?
Maybe the one below "Space Symphony" is "Crest"?
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 10.30.23 PM.png

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So I just noticed this in the Live 2012 DVD during an interview with Jonny. There is a list of either songs/lyrics possibly. One I think I can make out is "Space Symphony" which obviously refers to Moving to Mars. Does anyone have any insight into this, or can read Chris' terrible handwriting on a blurry screen?
Maybe the one below "Space Symphony" is "Crest"?
View attachment 7827
Tbh, could be a grocery list. I see some kind of juice. Crest could be toothpaste.

ColdplayingMama

*Look at the stars, look how they shine for you*
Coldplayer
upload_2018-3-29_8-47-45.png

I just saw this on DailyMail. Interesting that the address seems to be 42 (on the door)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Apparently, that's the house were Chris and Gwyneth used to live before they moved to the US...

Green Cap Man

COLDPLAY - PORTUGAL
Coldplayer
So, I was just scrolling thru Facebook and a guy I know from college just posted a photo...

Am I seeing things?
Tell me you saw it too.

Green Cap Man

COLDPLAY - PORTUGAL
Coldplayer
I thought it was Guy.
He's nothing like him irl. But in this picture he's very similar.

M Marks The Spot

I could be a lost cause as well
Coldplayer
So, I was just scrolling thru Facebook and a guy I know from college just posted a photo...

Am I seeing things?
Tell me you saw it too.
My first thought: Is that Guy?
My second thought: How could I fall for it?
My third thought: He really looks like him in this photo.
:joy:

Gsilva

Start again a little higher........
Coldplayer
I thought it was Guy.
He's nothing like him irl. But in this picture he's very similar.
Oh that, i think so too, but guy is such an ordinary GUY ([emoji16]) and theres lots of people that look like him in Portugal in my opinion

LeftrightleftArchi

Coldplayer
Okay okay, all of you guys need to go on iTunes right now and look up Revamp: The Songs of Elton John & Bernie Taupin. Coldplay covered Elton John’s song “We All Fall in Love Sometimes”. Its not out yet, buut it’s available for preview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Blue_Room

In a bulletproof vest
Coldplayer
Okay okay, all of you guys need to go on iTunes right now and look up Revamp: The Songs of Elton John & Bernie Taupin. Coldplay covered Elton John’s song “We All Fall in Love Sometimes”. Its not out yet, buut it’s available for preview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just Chris at the piano it seems. Would've preferred a full band version, but it's better than nothing!