Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Random Coldplay thoughts...

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
Atlas Project Twitter account is down for some reason. So I got to Facebook to check out what's wrong and I couldn't find out. Anyway, then an ad popped up in my Facebook feed about a British band called "Coasts", some of you may know them. They formed in 2011, their music could be described electro-indie and they aren't too massive. The weird thing is the ad was followed by a caption that was something like "You seem to like Coldplay, if you do then you should check out our music on our Spotify page". I didn't liked it that the band's marketing tactic was to share that their music is Coldplay-esque. Although my curiosity led me to their music and I found more Coldplay references! Three of their four EPs and respective songs have Coldplay related names: Paradise, A Rush Of Blood, Oceans!
Here it is
Screenshot_20180225-092627.jpg

Gsilva

Start again a little higher........
Coldplayer
I got the coasts ad on facebook and instagram, they must have paid a lot of money since they are everywhere

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I've listened to them before and I didn't really think they sounded like Coldplay lol

ColdplayingMama

*Look at the stars, look how they shine for you*
Coldplayer
Any fellow runners out there like me who primarily listen to Coldplay while running? If so, what are your favorite Coldplay tunes to run to? I have found that this winter, Twisted Logic, Talk, Charlie Brown, Politik, and AHFOD got me through a ton of runs when temps were in the single digits, wind chills in the negative teens and there was snow beating me in the face. Literally would not have been able to make it 5 miles in those conditions without our favorite four guys blasting in my ear!

Gsilva

Coldplayer
Any fellow runners out there like me who primarily listen to Coldplay while running? If so, what are your favorite Coldplay tunes to run to? I have found that this winter, Twisted Logic, Talk, Charlie Brown, Politik, and AHFOD got me through a ton of runs when temps were in the single digits, wind chills in the negative teens and there was snow beating me in the face. Literally would not have been able to make it 5 miles in those conditions without our favorite four guys blasting in my ear!
Well, im a swimmer, and the last song you listen is the song playing in your head in the whole practice. I chose Lovers in Japan, Viva la vida, ETIAW, Birds......

Gsilva

Coldplayer
If you skip to 2:16 in the ASFOS video you can see the surprise on Chris's face when he sees the viva la vida itunes ad

Gsilva

Coldplayer
Oh right, sorry

But look at his face though

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Yeah Twisted Logic and Politik especially for running...and Yes

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
This video never fails to get old :joy:

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c3YQwrXipU

onlylove

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Oh my word this is hysterical! I had never seen this, thanks for the laugh!
Lol I work out to Coldplay on my elliptical everyday. My favs are:

God Put a Smile Upon your Face - MX live version in Paris
Birds
Every Teardrop is a Waterfall
Life in Technicolor
Hurts like Heaven
Paradise
Charlie Brown
Rainy Day
Daylight
Don't Let it Break Your Heart
Clocks

I lost 30 lbs to this music so it works!!!!