Radiohead

Ms Magpie

oh it's nothing special
Coldplayer
Uploading Magpie to mediafire. it'll take a while but i'll post the link here when it's done :)

The Escapist

Lindisfarne
Coldplayer
Well I hope briggins comes online soon. I want to get this thing underway. Was there any other songs that made the album that had previous versions of them, like Morning Mr Magpie?

the_gloaming09

Feral
Coldplayer
well besides of course Give up the Ghost, Lotus Flower, and Separator (previously known as Mouse Dog Bird), though all these songs were played by Thom acoustically over the past year or so

Ms Magpie

oh it's nothing special
Coldplayer
Well I hope briggins comes online soon. I want to get this thing underway. Was there any other songs that made the album that had previous versions of them, like Morning Mr Magpie?
Lotus Flower
Give Up the Ghost
Separator (Mouse Dog Bird (?))

Rad-Cold

Rainbowhead
Coldplayer
Listening nooooooow!! :dance:

But i totally adore lotus flower & the clip!
We have now officialy a Thom Yorke Freak Out Dance video!

Mojo Pin

Kratos
Coldplayer
Ahhh Codex, my favorite song right now. I hope the rumour are true and this is only part 1.

ricardo

n00b
Coldplayer
In case you can't see the video give this link a try:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdFy8oLmnEo"]YouTube - Radiohead - Lotus Flower (Music Video)[/ame]
Do you have Audacity? I think you can import WAV than export it as MP3 but I'm not 100% sure about the importing part. :thinking:
Used to, will get it again. Thanks.

A RUSH OF VIDA

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hey is there anyway i can listen to the album without buying it right now??

I dont have a credit card so I cant buy it.......please someone help me out!

Mojo Pin

Kratos
Coldplayer
Yay! I want a part two! :D
Same here! And if they included more guitars and maybe 1 or 2 solos even better haha.

I didn't like the first 4 songs that much tbh but after a third listen, i like them a lot more. It's really a grower.