Radiohead

the_gloaming09

Feral
Coldplayer
interview with phil yesterday:

He did say a few things about Radiohead too:

interviewer: "how is it (meaning the radiohead sessions) going?"

Phil: "well, I think it's going well. I actually listened to some of the new material for the first time this morning, coming back to it with fresh ears. To my ears, it is not complete yet, but I was very happy with what I was listening to."

interviewer: "OK, and how many songs are finished?"

Phil: "oh, loads..." (laughs)
Good news, but I'm still uncertain. If it means only mixing then we could have the album by the end of the year, but if there's still some recording I'm guessing not until next year... either way it looks like they're close!

the_gloaming09

Feral
Coldplayer
more news from phil!

Phil: "we just manufactured the cds and put them in the covers. I listened to the album in full today on the way to work."

"and?"

"it sounds incomplete. we are going to get together sometime in the next couple of months to see what we should do now..."
so it seems they have the tracklisting and artwork settled if they say they manufactured the cd's and put them in covers! But the bit w/ incomplete... hmm... perhaps they need to touch up a few things or something. though... from what i just read on atease this may have been taped in sept.

Still this is excting! :dance:

deaths_friend

Man Utd 2011
Coldplayer
OH SHEEEEEEEEET! that is awesome.

i listened to OK Computer on my new headphones today. it sounded sooo different. gave me a new perspective on my favourite album.