Radiohead

yellowy eyes

tuusimuusi
Coldplayer
yeah somebody on a Finnish forum said that Scatterbrain and There There warm up the summer days even more. hmm haha

deaths_friend

Man Utd 2011
Coldplayer
found this
in an interview with EWMusicMix Selway has now dampened hopes that we’ll hear a new Radiohead album this year, by revealing that “It’s not finished yet. It’s still ongoing.

Selway says that the band’s time in the studio has led to some “very productive, very creative sessions, [but] you don’t want to start summing them up until you’ve actually finished. I think that’s when you get the real hindsight on it, and the real flavor of actually what went on.”

“We keep on hitting those points where you think, ‘We’re there.’ And then [later] you think, ‘No, it’s not.’ We’re having a break from it at the moment… and then we’ll come back to it later in the summer and see where we are.”

deaths_friend

Man Utd 2011
Coldplayer
listening to ok computer at the moment........something i do quite sparingly even though it is my favourite album of all time. each and every time i listen to this album it is an experience, something i dont get from any other album.

bjaiken

Stay Classy Coldplaying
Coldplayer
I've been listening to this cover of "The Headmaster Ritual" recently. Being a big fan of both Radiohead and The Smiths, I approve :thumbsup: I would like it if they'd do another album of straight forward rock music. That ship has probably sailed, though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtmS2ePSSdU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtmS2ePSSdU[/ame]

hotdensestate

shakeyourheadit'sempty
Coldplayer
LP8LP8LP8LP8IwantitiwantitiwantitIwantit

:nice:

Edit: Does anybody find it mildly freaky that Radiohead're still together after like 20 years? Cuz I just realized that. Bands never stay together that long. weird innit

deaths_friend

Man Utd 2011
Coldplayer
^^

they're not alone. and who wouldnt want to stay in the "best" band of the last two decades (alongside pearl jam of course)

Ms Magpie

oh it's nothing special
Coldplayer
Yeah but it's not like they became friends just because of the band, is it?