Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Lauriane

The Strokes
Coldplayer
Hehe the Berrythread is on top form lately ! :D

Lovely pics everyone... Got to admit I found this gif a bit scary though...

ImLovingGuyBerryman

poopity poop
Coldplayer
Chris Martin forsov seg til konsert i Norge: - Beklager Foto: Tore Meek/Monster Entertainment 25.11.2011

hihihihi:escaping2::escaping2:
Ahhhh hot! He's looking good.

Just something random,. I was watching this on tv and I saw the male model and he looked like Guy. :stunned: It's on the part of 7:50
America's Next Top Model Cycle 16 - Episode 12 [3/4] - Ivan Bart - YouTube
:D Guy looks like Italian and now also Moroccan xD
I definitely thought that too when I first saw that. I mean he doesn't resemble him a bunch, but he definitely reminded me of him.

Does he look like Joseph Fiennes? I don't know...maybe a bit. But Joseph has a longer face.
When I first watched Shakespeare in Love, the first scene of Joseph Fiennes I did a double take cause for the first instance he looked so much like Guy. But when you look at him for longer than an instant it's a lot less of a resemblance. Just a little bit.

I just read the title thread, so without further ado.... here you go! ;) (from Cologne)

More are soon here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shine_like_stars/collections/72157613161910778/

:)
Oh I wish he would wear stuff like that in concert all the time! I love him in just plain black t-shirts and jeans.

UdaPruda

found love in chaos
Coldplayer

From Antwerp, I'm not sure if this one was posted.

Looking awesome, as always :dazzled:

UdaPruda

found love in chaos
Coldplayer
This gif keeps popping up everywhere and makes me swoon... :dazzled: ...but (I feel retarded asking this) from which video is it?

UdaPruda

found love in chaos
Coldplayer
Thank you :) wandering off to Youtube. And I realize that I probably haven't seen any Coldplay video older than VLV era...