Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Milfeulle30

Is sequential.
Coldplayer
:laugh3: Guy's silly walk. I woke up 4 am to watch the livestream and wasn't even able to view even a single thing. Glad there's a replay and those pics. :D

LoryABjerre

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer

Mr Guy Berryman, a man who is crazy in love with his lover one , he do not show anyone is cool but all said - so Guy in drunk :D
can be even more sexy. stay in your little world. Mr. Berryman
and I understand it is not even with apparatjik :rolleyes:

fakfak

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
Um. I'm not sure these days are right either. They were at Ellen on Monday, KROQ on Tuesday, both in Los Angeles near Beverly Hills, Steve Jobs memorial on Wednesday near San Francisco, Thursday - could have been back in LA?, and Friday in NYC for the Today Show. Unless Guy was here the previous week?

They were probably based out of LA for the entire duration of their California promo tour. Especially since the band's presence at the Jobs memorial was a last minute decision.

ImLovingGuyBerryman

poopity poop
Coldplayer
OMG and for once Guy's not cockblocking :sneaky:
Heeheehee. :sneaky:
Liking the reference Jenn.

Hello!!! :nice: Hope you're all doing well! Been missing the thread alot and today was a particularly intense day of Guy thoughts so I took that as a sign to return to my roots :p. My goodness there's a part II now huh?! Awesomely crazy! Anyway after my usual catch-up of the thread, long story short: :guy::dazzled:. But you knew that :p.

Yaa Lauren! Cool degree of separation you discovered!!! Small world huh? :nice:
Nice to see you again Amanda! :D

Had so many pages to catch up on, but I'm glad I did! So many great new videos and pictures. :mellow:

labrat2001

Don't Panic....it's mine
Coldplayer
Heeheehee. :sneaky:
Liking the reference Jenn.

Nice to see you again Amanda! :D

Had so many pages to catch up on, but I'm glad I did! So many great new videos and pictures. :mellow:

You know me Lauren, always in the gutter :lol:

Dang I did miss Amanda :( Hey Amanda *waves* been a long time, then again I'm not here as much either

*Peace*

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi everyone!
I'm *Peace* and I'm a new member on this messageboard.
And, well, I HAVE to participate to this thread about Guy :dozey:
Keep posting pics: it's very interesting :D
Talk to you later