Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

willow_29

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
New to the forum and im Happy to annouce that i am def a Berryman Girl. Love all the pics everyone has posted. He's gorgeous:p

ZonkyTonk13

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
forgive me if this has already been discussed...but doesn't Guy have a daughter or something? wasn't he married?

Claire-Louise

If in doubt, blame Guy
Coldplayer
Vanessa, what a great find! Thank you for capturing/sharing.

Did anyone manage to capture Guy on the drums too? it made staying up into the early hours so worth it to see him balancing guitar and drums *swoon*

ImLovingGuyBerryman

poopity poop
Coldplayer
So my mom was talking to a British client, and got to talking about the ACL Festival that I went to that Coldplay played yesterday, and my mom mentioned Coldplay and the client was like oh yah, I actually know their bass player. :eek:
So apparently my mom's client used to work with Guy's dad, and knows Guy. Crazyyyy.

labrat2001

Don't Panic....it's mine
Coldplayer
So my mom was talking to a British client, and got to talking about the ACL Festival that I went to that Coldplay played yesterday, and my mom mentioned Coldplay and the client was like oh yah, I actually know their bass player. :eek:
So apparently my mom's client used to work with Guy's dad, and knows Guy. Crazyyyy.
uh Lauren!!! hook up ask mom for the hook up!! :lol: :p
I'd love to see a pic of Guy's dad

labrat2001

Don't Panic....it's mine
Coldplayer
Haha my mom totally asked him if he could pull any stings and the guy was like uhhh, no. :lol:
I doubt he'd give us a picture of his dad. :(
I'd just like to see what he looks like since I've seen a pic of his mum already.

Love your mom trying to get you some Guy hook ups lol!!!