On the subject of Zeoir

Jack

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I would just like to share my sad story.

Rolle.. is the devil.

I'm just a young man, entering my last month of being a teenager. A month tomorrow and I will be 20. And never, in my entire 19 years and 11 months (minus 1 day) have I been abused as so.

It's horrible. To be fair, Nathan should give her his username because it was a Horrific Attack on me. She used me. In ways I don't even want to describe because it'll make you all sick!

She told me she loved me. She told me we had a future and that size didn't matter. She promised me the world, she promised me the mini Jack's I've always wanted and so much more.

I made plans. Plans to move away again. So soon after one heartbreak, comes another. At the hands and feet (yes, she kicked me also) and teeth now I mention it. (Don't ever kiss her. As soon as she sees your tongue she bites. I had planned on recording this as a personal voice and video message so people could see the fear in my face and expression but I no longer have a whole tongue, and frankly, I'm too embarrassed to be seen in person.)

I would just like to share this story and warn my fellow men. And ask, has anyone else been abused by this dangerous, evil, devious, little witch that goes by the name Rolle?

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've heard that she does that to girls too :uhoh:

zeoir

i am rolle
Coldplayer
Noo noo Lore, you've misunderstood. This isn't the direction this thread should take!

I only did it to our very own Jackie Chan because he's special in a way!

Mojo Pin

Kratos
Coldplayer
HA! I knew i wasn't the only one she did all that! I was actually her first victim :disappointed:

zeoir

i am rolle
Coldplayer
i'm socked by the result of the poll. I haven't even talked to half of these people and still i've managed to abuse them.. I don't do child abuse though.

Jack

Coldplayer
i know how it feels man *hug and cry*

Mojo Pin

Kratos
Coldplayer
:bigcry:

I find it so hilarious that the only one who has voted "no" is Rolle haha

HorrificAttack

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm sick of her pretending to be a slut

haha that was actually genuine

I mean YEAH SHE CALLED ME A NAME ONCE

Jack

Coldplayer
we'll be there for you when it happens, briggs. don't worry, be strong.