Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

O Lyrics

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
That was during the MX era. They appeared in Saturday Night Live. It was a joke! It was their reaction to an Adele song (Someone Like You), I think! Here is a video, although the boys do not appear on this cut.

[video=youtube;cWkJAwQU_R8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWkJAwQU_R8[/video]

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
I'm getting emotional just by reading those lyrics, so heartbreakingly beautiful :cry:

dontgo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Im aboard! You know when a bull ant gets eaten up by all the other little ants, thats how it feels like its gonna get when Coldplay release their music somehow from outside fans, no matter how many bull ants that are together...the little ants still gang up....

dontgo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It's a worry I guess but they miss out and thats why they dont understand. Coldplay is just way too good for them to listen/watch to...not everybody can see them that way I guess, but one day I believe they will peak...

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

O (Fly On)

A flock of birds
Hovering above
Just a flock of birds
That's how you think of love

And I always
Look up to the sky
Pray before the dawn
'Cause they fly always
Sometimes they arrive
Sometimes they are gone
They fly on

A flock of birds
Hovering above
Into smoke i'm turned and rise
Following them up

Still I always
Look up to the sky
Pray before the dawn
'Cause they fly away
One minute they arrive
Next you know they're gone
They fly on
Fly on

So fly on, ride through
Maybe one day i'll fly next to you
So fly on, ride through
Maybe one day i'll fly next to you
Fly on
-----------------
O DON'T EVER LET GO​
Imma bump this in case others missed it but the part when Apple and Mabel come in, they are actually singing "don't ever let go". Before, I thought it was just some heavily distorted mumbling that I couldn't make it out.

majorminus1997

Elias Of The East
Coldplayer
So does anyone else think they here Apple and Mabel singing "Go on and hurt me" before the ooo's and the don't ever let go section? Cause as I've been listening, I think I hear it and its been weirding me out, or is it just a scat type singing

RayaBadran

Another music addicted
Coldplayer
So does anyone else think they here Apple and Mabel singing "Go on and hurt me" before the ooo's and the don't ever let go section? Cause as I've been listening, I think I hear it and its been weirding me out, or is it just a scat type singing
Yes, it's written in the booklet: Apple, Moses and Mabel were singing in this song.