Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

New registered Coldplay songs!

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
[REDACTED] They're up to something!

Last edited:

merril

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Thanks for the overview. It gives us some hope there will be a new album.
I think the song 'Consciour Pilot' is really an interesting hint. Jonny and Will are up to something.
However, Coldplay playing at the Heineken Jammin' Festival seems to be just a rumour. There were similar rumours about them playing at Slane Castle in Ireland and at a festival in Rome. If they really intended to play at the Heineken Festival that would be announced in bold black letters, because it would be such great news.
Chris indeed went to London in May for two or three days, because he visited a show performed by his youngest sister there, and he met Jonny to watch a football match. I don't think the four of them had time to record anything.
Besides, it was reported that Chris has just split up with Dakota Johnson. So he will surely be depressed, and I don't think the three others will be willing to produce another album like 'Ghost Stories' with their lead singer falling into deep depression. They are probably fed up with his moods. Guy's answer was enigmatic, I can't believe he was really hinting at a new album.
So I hope for the 'Conscious Pilot'. It's only Jonny and Will, but it will surely be interesting.

Matteosabato

Coldplayer
Unfortunately, the Heineken Jammin Festival news is fake, this year the festival won't be held. The last time was in 2013 I think, Coldplay played there in 2011 when premiered some tracks of Mylo Xyloto.

The Jordanator

Swim a river out to the sea
Coldplayer
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if Coldplay was announced for Fyre Festival? :joy:

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
I can’t comment on that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are hiding something Stephen! I hope it's for a good reason. I'm eager of a release and it would be perfect, if it was a surprise release in Summer!

FrankSchepers

Student filmmaker & Huge Coldplay fan
Coldplayer
New upcoming LP8 Coldplaying interview? :eyes: (With the boys themselves?)

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Much less glamorous than it seems guys, don't get too excited!

Gideon_Mx

What If This Is All The Love You Ever Get?
Coldplayer
I won't!
I'm so glad something new from the band is coming up!!!! Whether it's a new song, an interview of the band, an EP of unreleased tracks or a message,
it doesn't matter, at least for me.
I'd say, bring it on!

Okay, a little late... But, did he say this to you in person or where did you get this from exceally?
I'm afraid Stephen already said too much =D

merril

Coldplayer
All I could find on Coldplay Twitter is a short message by Chris saying 'on behalf of the band' Happy Birthday to MeatFreeMonday, signed
Love c, w, g, j & p.
Besides, Chris and Phil are in London today, as reported by the Daily Mail.

Last edited:

Mohammed Essam

MEA
Coldplayer
I’m pretty sure that they’re onto something new. But when we will know or get a hint about it I hope it’ll be before the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrankSchepers

Student filmmaker & Huge Coldplay fan
Coldplayer
Seeing Davide Rossi next to Phil is refreshing. Something is definitely in the works... correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Rossi has done very much in the public eye for a couple years now.
Soooo tell me about those two guys, what do they do for bands... Becouse I can't seem to find too much on the job they're doing.
And who is Davide?