Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MUSICIANS WELCOME!!! "How We See The World" Project - A New Beginning?

RunForTheHills

AKA Zemy101
Coldplayer
I have a whole album of instrumental tracks (plus one bonus track with vocals) collecting dust in the depths of Soundcloud, if you have a free night Tracie you can skim through it if you'd like, and if you come across a track that sounds suitable, send me a PM on here or on facebook and I'll send you a high quality .wav file :)

EDIT: [ame="http://soundcloud.com/semy-ingle/metamorphosis-album"]METAMORPHOSIS ALBUM by Semy Ingle on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

And of course I could have a pop at some album art too, just let me know if you have any specific ideas for how it should look!

k2sriram96

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Here is another if you'd like!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLFHl_7gjTo&feature=plcp"]Under Fire - YouTube[/ame]

Cheese Nip 2

Milkmen = Interesting
Coldplayer
With the recent events over here in the states with hurricane Sandy I was thinking we should either get this up and running again or maybe even create one for some of the people effected by that tragedy. The footage I've seen is heart breaking. I go up there quite a lot and many places I know are probably destroyed now. Maybe just a small EP or something but I think it would be really helpful.:)

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
That's a great idea! I'm a big fan of Habitat For Humanity, but I'm not sure if they're d oing anything there. If anyone has suggestions for causes, fel free to post them

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
If you want to make an EP For Habitat For Humanity thread, that would be fine. Maybe a fresh start to this project is a good idea. Go for it! I'd post in the CCC and thw WoM just because the CCC doesn't get too much traffic.

vivacleve

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hey Tracie! I write music and i would absolutely love to contribute to this album or EP or whatever we're doing lets get this going!!!

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
hey Tracie! I write music and i would absolutely love to contribute to this album or EP or whatever we're doing lets get this going!!!
Do you have Anything recirded? Could you send me a couple of mp3x? Thanks for signing on!:)

vivacleve

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
no problem! Yeah i have like 8 professionally recorded demos and then i just recorded my first instrumental. I'm going to lay vocals on it sometime this week. I'll send the instrumental to you if you'd like. I have it copyrighted too

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
Ah, Trace! I'm so excited that you're getting this going again, and breathing new life into the CCC!! Looks like there is already lots of interest brewing - I'd also love to help out in any way I can (send me a PM if you need anything).

I'm also thinking about starting the $1.36 campaign up again in a few months - it was such a fun and successful project.

Coldplayers are the best! :D

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
Awesome to see you again!!!!!!!:D

Right now it looks like Cleve is the only one interested. I can't find the others. Any thoughts on how to get the word out?

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
Maybe you could ask Ian to kindly put a blurb in the next newsletter or on the CPing Facebook page. That will likely garner some attention! :wink3: I think that's we did last time...

BookLover715

omg i've missed it here
Coldplayer
Ooh, this seems cool. If I ever get around to actually finishing any of my songs I'm working on, I will definitely send them in.