Mixtape Exchange XIV CLOSED! XVI coming soon!!! Very soon!

Wyrd

Brent come back
Coldplayer
They don't like cats!! :angry: well, I placed Ben in my avatar :(

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer
If I do not hear anything from the last two people tonight, is there anyone willing to create a mixtape for the people missing?

dreamorlife

mister dramatic username
Coldplayer
I could jump in :) (had so many songs on my possible-list that I have a lot that I couldn't fit on a mixtape). Would probably take about a day, but I don't want anyone to be left in the cold (even though sort of they already are :( ).

Should we have a black list of people who sign up and then refuse to communicate in any way with us? Just to prevent this thing from happening all the next times again...

taameen**sparks**

CPING I MISSED U
Coldplayer
I could jump in :) (had so many songs on my possible-list that I have a lot that I couldn't fit on a mixtape). Would probably take about a day, but I don't want anyone to be left in the cold (even though sort of they already are :( ).

Should we have a black list of people who sign up and then refuse to communicate in any way with us? Just to prevent this thing from happening all the next times again...
Uh no. That's actually pretty rude and people can be busy sometimes. Just because they can't do it this time doesn't mean that they're automatically banned from doing it next time.

dreamorlife

mister dramatic username
Coldplayer
Well I understand that people can be busy and occupied, it was just a proposal. But you're probably right, that's a bit too far. To be clear:I don't accuse anyone here of anything!
I myself know to well that I have been at times more than late... ;)

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer
Mine had to go from 325, to 80, to 70, to 40, to the last list, the last cut almost made me cry. So hard to do lol

EDIT: I will take you into account for extra mixtape maker :) I will be letting you know tomorrow morning (In like 12h) if we will need it, or if I heard anything from the missing people.

Also, since I do not want the mixtapes that are meant for the missing people to go unreviewed, we will be needing reviewers as well! :D

vivacleve

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i am so very sorry i had a HUGE math test today that i have been studying for all weekend! I'll have it in by tonight!

dreamorlife

mister dramatic username
Coldplayer
Cool :)
Does that mean it works all out this time and everybody gets a mixtape from his partner? Yeah :)

Wyrd

Brent come back
Coldplayer
i am so very sorry i had a HUGE math test today that i have been studying for all weekend! I'll have it in by tonight!
All weekend ... well, my problem with such an excuse is that it takes like three seconds to let at least know on beforehand that you are not going to make it in time. I think the problem here is not that some mixtapes are too late, but that we don't hear anything from the maker so that we have no clue if they are ever going to hand in one. But since you are, Yaj! :D Glad you can make it after all.

If I won't get a tape, then let it be. I can wait for a next exchange to hear something new. For now I will listen to other tapes made, like R_burns' :awesome:

About the black list, I think I suggested something like that last time. What people said and I noticed myself is that people that don't hand in a tape or don't review, don't sign up for a next time, so we don't need a black list.
Uh no. That's actually pretty rude and people can be busy sometimes. Just because they can't do it this time doesn't mean that they're automatically banned from doing it next time.
I don't agree with this. As said above, people can at least take a bitsy piece of time to let at least know that they draw back or are too late or whatever. If you're too busy, don't sign up and if you get too busy after signing up, then be so kind to let someone know. We know the dates of handing in a tape and signing up before we start, so we can take it into account. The rude part here is the people that sign up and just ignore the whole project. At least that's how I see it :thinking:

Cyan Kat

Meh
Coldplayer
I think the problem is that often new members join up who only visit this site very occasionally and they completely forget about signing up. One way to solve this would be to email all participants (not pm's) to remind them and then to chase up if they haven't followed through.

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer
I think the problem is that often new members join up who only visit this site very occasionally and they completely forget about signing up. One way to solve this would be to email all participants (not pm's) to remind them and then to chase up if they haven't followed through.
I think so too. I have sent both emails and pm though... :(