Mixtape Exchange XIV CLOSED! XVI coming soon!!! Very soon!

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer

It has become a Coldplaying tradition that every 4 months or so the World of Music holds a mixtape exchange. Over previous exchanges it has been run by many people.

The general idea that you get together a heap of songs that people may not of heard, you enjoy, that sound well together or that were just pulled out of a hat (though I don't really advise the last option); it's really up to interpretation. Basically, if you love to listen to new music and discovering new artists and genres, this is for you.

Here are the rules that mostly have been copied from the efforts of RedGirl, because they just work :p

Rules:
1. Sign up saying you want to participate - leave your name on the thread
2. When the deadline for signing up is over, you'll get a PM from me giving you the name of another participant in the Exchange. You will be making a mix for this person, whoever they may be
3. You mustn't reveal who you are making the mix for, on pain of being tickled by a thousand feathers
4. Make your mix-tape (average length is around 50-70 minutes) and delete the info for each song.
5. Upload the mix-tape to something like rapidshare and send me the link and a tracklisting. I will then send it to person assigned to you, keeping your identity a secret of course!
6. When you receive a mix-tape, listen to it, write a review and post it in this thread.
7. The person who made the mix-tape will then post the track-list and the link so everybody can download it. Simple as that.

Here are the deadlines:

Mixtape submission -23:59 GMT-5, Saturday, March 9th

Tapes will be sent to you during Sunday, March 10th :)

So any questions?

(Thanks Black Rose for the post template :lol:)

If it is the first time participating, and you are a bit clueless about what is going on (just in case), here are the five past mixtape exchanges threads:
13th Mixtape Exchange
12th Mixtape Exchange
11th Mixtape Exchange
10th Mixtape Exchange
9th Mixtape Exchange

Participants

Cyan Kat
Tnspieler1012
Alien Radio
for Violet
Mrk
The Final Track
Linus71
Italian Plastic
squareonefivesix
R_Burns
Crests
Violet
Coldplay
coldlocked
dreamorlife
Wyrd
DiOli05
Ouch
TracieMorgan
Black Rose
RazorEye
Nattatouille
Prospector
djibou
taameen**sparks**
Deirdre
YellowTeardrops13
vivacleve
Emma.gillard
Maple
johnnb20

MIXTAPE LINKS, REVIEWS AND TRACKLISTS :dance:

Cyan Kat

Meh
Coldplayer
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sign me up
I have like three mixtapes already made

squareonefivesix

chewing on monkey brains
Coldplayer
Been away from coldplaying for aaaages and missed the last few of these. Totally comin' back for this one :D

Bung me name down please

Crests

tiger! fire! cyber!
Coldplayer
Might take part in this again (hopefully I'll actually get a review this time if so harharhaar)

Violet

Is It Really So Strange?
Coldplayer
OH YEEEEEAH. /KoolAidMan.

Sign me up. Yes, please, and thank you.

Been away from coldplaying for aaaages and missed the last few of these. Totally comin' back for this one :D

Bung me name down please
PAULAAAAA! :cheesy: Hello, and welcome back! You have been missed, particularly during the exchanges. :hug:

Wyrd

Brent come back
Coldplayer
Me too!
Glad Paula found out in time! And Crests, do join!

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer
Might take part in this again (hopefully I'll actually get a review this time if so harharhaar)
I put you on the list ;) hopefully we both get reviews (actual one on my side) this time lol

Destrokk

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
this time i wont put my fucking name

im in bb