LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...

• 1st half of 2020

• 2nd half of 2020

• 1st half of 2021

• 2nd half of 2021

• Later...

Results are only viewable after voting.

lennyrott1

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Just wanted to give Guy a shout out for his work on EL. I sometimes think certain albums exemplify one member of the bands talents.

On VLV the entire band was crushing it. On MX, Jonny delivered absolutely massive guitar riffs and solos. On AHFOD, Will really showed the breadth of his skill with live drumming and creating awesome sequenced beats and rhythm sections.

Now on EL, I feel like each "band" track has incredible bass. Church, Trouble in Town, Arabesque, Orphans, Cry Cry Cry, CoTW all have some of Guy's most melodic bass riffs since Viva and their early days.

Nikolette

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello everyone! I uploaded some of the recent interview in Downloads section, so if anyone's interested, please, check out! :sunrise::moon:
Also would be really great to have Everyday Life era as a prefix though already!

MosesTheMarshmallow

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Silly question but does anyone recall where the big Coldplay mural and room where you can listen to the album is? I vaguely thought it was shoreditch but now can’t find info online.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Silly question but does anyone recall where the big Coldplay mural and room where you can listen to the album is? I vaguely thought it was shoreditch but now can’t find info online.
The mural was/maybe still is in Shoreditch but the room was in Soho, Greek St. Only was there for 2 days though !

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
Well, the interviewer, Jann Wenner, is the founder of Rolling Stone magazine.
First issue of the magazine was in the late 1960s. So, apparently he's from the generation where artists released two albums per year.
Boomer needs to keep up with the times and realize "productive" artists who release music that much (or even once a year) are often manufactured pop artists that make garbage.

Wasn't COTW supposed to get a video? I swear I heard something about it
I could have sworn I heard something about every single song getting a video or something.....

So Chris just told Qmusic Belgium that they will probably tour in about 18 months or two years!

Which means another album in a year or so?????
grin.gif

Also "privacy" settings..... LMAO