LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...

• 1st half of 2020

• 2nd half of 2020

• 1st half of 2021

• 2nd half of 2021

• Later...

Results are only viewable after voting.

ColdplayingfromKansas

Official Viva Fangirl
Coldplayer
Interesting that they would choose their album closer as the second single, if indeed that's what that screenshot means. Coldplay's closers are always among the best songs on their albums, but they've never had that "single" vibe.

Plus, if that is the next single I'm going to have to go hide in a hole somewhere, lol. I don't want the very last song to get spoiled!

branchu

NSA
Coldplayer
Hi guys, sorry for interrupting. Now finally (customs in Argentina are HELL) i have my 1919 old picture of Coldplay.
Warner has one here in Argentina but is not the same as mine. I took a few pictures for my twitter and instagram (@briaaaan42) and maybe tomorrow i'll be taking a few more.
Last thing, i'm one of the admins from @coldplayargenti and we are happy about all this! (I'm the one who discover when coldplay changed their thumbail on youtube lol)

Love
IMG_6015.jpg

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hi guys, sorry for interrupting. Now finally (customs in Argentina are HELL) i have my 1919 old picture of Coldplay.
Warner has one here in Argentina but is not the same as mine. I took a few pictures for my twitter and instagram (@briaaaan42) and maybe tomorrow i'll be taking a few more.
Last thing, i'm one of the admins from @coldplayargenti and we are happy about all this! (I'm the one who discover when coldplay changed their thumbail on youtube lol)

Love
View attachment 9518View attachment 9519View attachment 9520
Congrats !Are you also "breanchu" on Youtube ?

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Oh cool ! I love your channel :)
We once talked on the YT comments of another video about the SNL 2005 performance, but then the video was deleted. Do you have that file ?

branchu

NSA
Coldplayer
Oh cool ! I love your channel :)
We once talked on the YT comments of another video about the SNL 2005 performance, but then the video was deleted. Do you have that file ?
Aw thanks! And yes, i have the entire SNL show from Coldplay. Send me a private message

place18

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hello guys .... I have a question. why in the downloads (beta) section for Live Appearances & Interviews (audio / video) is no longer active? please if there are members who can upload audio / video live performance. tomorrow is saturday coldplay live on saturday night live. hope someone uploads a video performance on SNL here

IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8

Ink>Everglow(Live)
Coldplayer
What if Sunset is for the MAIN singles and Sunrise is for the partner singles? Unless the third and forth get swapped?

IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8

Ink>Everglow(Live)
Coldplayer
I think that would be cool to do. Like Trouble In Town the thrid single, with Guns as it's partner, instead of the other way around.

asgordon

Ghost Historian
Coldplayer
While I would have liked 2 discs, I understand that releasing a double album in 2019 is bold, when most artists are releasing smaller batches of songs (but more frequently).

Most double albums feature some amount of filler - 16 songs in 53 minutes feels concise and considered.
I'm looking forward to see which half if my favourite!
For the record, I'm way more hyped by 'Arabesque' than 'Orphans'. It would be HUGE if ever played live.

yoyo2000

Comme deux gouttes d’eau
Coldplayer
Another interview that seems like it is meant for Everyday Life

Watching this, I am very surprised that they will release a long album again.
They have spent a lot of time all the years after X&Y explaining that the formula they used wasn't successful. From Viva and on they agreed on releasing small albums and now EL seems to break that rule.