Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LIT Bad quality on CD!

open6l

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
One thing I noticed (and maybe that is the issue with some of the copies that a few people might have).. There are a few copies floating around usenet that seem to be very subpar quality (especially in LiT). If you think that LiT is sounding low quality (and you didn't purchase an original CD or itunes download) then do yourself a favor and buy it. I checked out a few releases (even FLAC releases) and was surprised to find how bad LiT was compared to the original CD.

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
Viva La Vida actually sounds more screwed than LiT to me...

TPIMaster

Lookin thru a Glass Onion
Coldplayer
Wow, RHCP really messed that up. Is that just the album version or all versions of Californication?
I think it's all versions. They don't usually do multiple mixes of songs for seperate pressings like singles etc. The entire cd that's messed up like that, btw. There is an unmastered version floating around of it though that doesn't have this problem. Sounds tons better, but suffers from a bit of mp3 compression quality loss.

Da Escapist

Will Champion's servant
Coldplayer
@ the guy with all those volume thing. I don't know what the hell you are saying! Lol.