Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Life in Technicolor: what do you think?

Imke

CRAZY IS GOOD!
Coldplayer
I really love LIT. It sounds fresh, nice and I have a lot of warm feelings while listening to it. It's great without lyrics, but I'm really curious how it would sound with lyrics.

not01

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Life in Technicolor = L O V E

It's simply beautiful.. I love this song. It's so sad because I think The Escapist destroyed LiT e bit... I'm still very glad they decided to make LiT instrumental, it's so much better than TE.

lau

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I kinda like how the end of The Escapist is the begining of Life In Technicolor, it's almost as if they were expecting us to play the album on repeat and there not be a definite end to the album at all.

Saying this neither are my favourite from the album, LIT being much better than TE though

sticker14

Vive La Vie
Coldplayer
For those of you who don't know, the TRUE quality version has finally leaked, and can be found in the scene advance torrent.

After hearing the real thing, I think the track itself is a bit disappointing. To me, the crescendo just doesn't seem... large enough. That's not quite the word I'm looking for, but it's just a bit dissatisfying.

Anyone else heard the real thing?

Minarets

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
For those of you who don't know, the TRUE quality version has finally leaked, and can be found in the scene advance torrent.

After hearing the real thing, I think the track itself is a bit disappointing. To me, the crescendo just doesn't seem... large enough. That's not quite the word I'm looking for, but it's just a bit dissatisfying.

Anyone else heard the real thing?
yeah, can anyone confirm this?

svenner885

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I fiiiinally heard it, and definitely like it! It kinda reminds me of that Stars song that's all instrumental and they just play it to get warmed up. Would be neat for a show opener, but then again the fact that there aren't any vocals might not give it the oomph that Square One and Politik have.

Marisa

A light lit upon a beach.
Coldplayer
I've taken to loving instrumentals so I believe this is the best track on the album.

I can only hope they fit it into the live show. And who knows maybe Chris will throw in some random lyrics!

guyy

Might be a ghost
Coldplayer
Rock "instrumentals" are usually not that great, and Coldplay's never even done one before...

...but wow, did they ever do it well! If not for 42, this would be my favorite on the album.

bellynelly

you'll never walk alone
Coldplayer
I like it alot, the more I hear it the better it gets. Infact I can say that for the whole album!

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It is actually my favorite song on the album.... can't wait for the rest of it. it would be a great opening song at the concerts

brazzo

Oh Coldplay ! Oh Bayern !
Coldplayer
this opening song for me is fuckin' brilliant!
very post rock:laugh3:
hope they will play this song in the concert!

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
I wasn't sure of this at the beginning, but now I can't stop playing it...:nice:

Tnspieler1012

Come On, Let's Go
Coldplayer
I'm over the moon about it, perfect beginning, perfect ending. Just indescribably great.

aimorris

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:35-:40 of the song sounds like it's skipping to me, hopefully that's how it's supposed to be and not my cd

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It is actually my favorite song on the album.... can't wait for the rest of it. it would be a great opening song at the concerts

hate to say it but i was right!!!