Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Liam Gallagher

42Escapist

Prospketor
Coldplayer
Is anybody else here a fan of Liam Gallagher's solo work?

I've enjoyed As You Were since the day it was released, but over time it has become quite a special album for me. Like, "up there with Coldplay" and "better than the majority of Oasis' music" kind of special. I've All I Need in particular is one of my favorite songs of all time.
Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LftOOM6qlJ4

And Liam's new single Shockwave has got me real hyped for his next album, which is due out later this year.
Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Qbr7mQ4FU

M Marks The Spot

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
There's a music video for Shockwave out.

Edit: The new album is called 'Why Me? Why Not.' and will be released on 20 September this year. You can pre-order itherenow.

Gideon_Mx

What If This Is All The Love You Ever Get?
Coldplayer
Yes, some of his songs are brilliant!
Wall Of Glass is a masterpiece, so is For What It's Worth and I really like the song Bold. I've All I Need sounds so much like U2, doesn't it?

Gsilva

Start again a little higher........
Coldplayer
I love his new single. Its biblical.
But my favourite track of his must be either Chinatown or For What It's Worth

But i'm more of a Noel Gallagher guy. He's my favourite artist and biggest influence in musical terms.

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer

But i'm more of a Noel Gallagher guy. He's my favourite artist and biggest influence in musical terms.
Welcome back! Long time no see!

Gideon_Mx

What If This Is All The Love You Ever Get?
Coldplayer

Same here. Noel is a much better singer to me and he will always be (one of) the best songwriter(s) that has ever existed.

Gsilva

Start again a little higher........
Coldplayer
Same here. Noel is a much better singer to me and he will always be (one of) the best songwriter(s) that has ever existed.
Indeed. I love to listen to the early Oasis demos because of him.

But i think that even though Noel is better singer, Liam has the voice that cuts through the mix and has the rock n' rolll attitude. Noel's more of an acoustic and emotional guy