Jo Whiley session BBC Radio 2 28-11-2019

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
A pre-recorded session from the Maida Vale studios will be broadcast on BBC Radio 2 tomorrow. Debs confirmed on Twitter that it's different from what we heard and saw today!

On tomorrow 28/11 at 7pm UK time

andrewsky

The Scientist
Coldplayer
Okay, they did 'Trouble In Town', 'Cry Cry Cry' and (I assume) an earlier performance version of 'Everyday Life', Chris' didn't have vocal issues here.
The interview was hilarious! By the way, somewhere earlier in the show Chris said he and Will thought about re-editing X&Y
and re-release it with alternative tracklist for its 20th anniversary. Hope he was just joking.^^
[Edit:] By the way, there's coming a BBC version of 'When I Need A Friend' near the end of the show.

Rodrigobatata

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Here's the recording, I might have missed the first 15 seconds, but the rest is here: *edit: link available in the Downloads section*

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Here's the recording, I might have missed the first 15 seconds, but the rest is here: *edit: link available in the Downloads section*
Hi, thanks for recording! can you please post it in the Downloads section? (link: )

I'll remove the link in this post then later :)

Last edited:

andrewsky

The Scientist
Coldplayer
There's coming one more Coldplay track from the Maida Vale studio session in the end of the show.
So, I'm still recording.^^ [Edit:] Okay, done.

Last edited:

Bauk

Just open up your eyes
Coldplayer
I'm really digging this song "Together in electric dreams" :D:laughing: