Interesting session with Phil with audience

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
thanks! it's a bit jittery, maybe 3 users is too many at once... :lol:

gai

You know what, i'm automatically logged in as a built-in external guest. didn't do anything and when I open the url, that's the way it comes up. sorry can't help you with the log in.

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
Must be because I'm in Canada. Damn, I'd love to see this. Thanks anyway. :)

gai

Must be because I'm in Canada. Damn, I'd love to see this. Thanks anyway. :)
oh.. too bad.. I'll download it if and when I get a chance but not sure.
anyway he mentions pros and cons about working with friends, specifically Chris who has been his best friend since childhood. cons being locking horns a lot since they are competitive. also that when he left right before rush of blood that his and Chris' friendship was 'strained' and 'something had to give'. about the tense recordings and being the casting vote when the band are arguing over a song. those were some of the band specifics he spoke about. then a lot more about the early days and how to land a recording deal, dealing with record label, etc. i know how frustrating it is when internet is on the way :) so hope this helps.

zzz

Brilliant!
Coldplayer
I ripped it from the site, I'll upload it later today :)

coldplaymom

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Great find! Thx. I'm so glad they worked things out and now he's got his role in the band, a good position that doesn't put a strain on their relationship. The whole band is so fond of Phil and I can see why.

PS. I didn't realize that Phil is also from Devon. I only knew they met at school in Dorset.

wabbit

Tweet Reader.
Coldplayer
Interesting how acutely aware they were of their overexposure after X&Y... I wonder if they feel the same way now.

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
I finally watched it and that was very interesting!

It's funny to see how close he is to the band, i mean, even when it comes to this sort of interview, the way he answers to questions, the way he talks about himself, it all reminds me of the other band members.
Also i lol'd when he was asked about when they started to get big and whether he could make decisions for them or he was always going back and forth with the band, and he answered: "they've very keen in being involved in every area..." cute way to say they're basically control freaks when it comes to the band :lol:

*sigh* he's so cute i love him :dazzled: