I am screaming underneath
Coldplayer
AROBTTH (live Toronto 2002)- 4 beaty eyed lads from the Isle of Wight area

weedy_gonzalez

divalicious diva
Coldplayer
berrychen said:
AROBTTH (live Toronto 2002)- 4 beaty eyed lads from the Isle of Wight area
WHAT???? ISLE OF WIGHT??? IS THAT THE SONG TITLE??? LOL OR JUST YOU DESCRIBED COLDPLAY AS 4 BEATY EYED LADS FROM THE ISLE OF WIGHT AREA? *SHOCK*

weedy_gonzalez

divalicious diva
Coldplayer
man, i lived on the isle of wight for 7.5 months and let me tell you i aint bumped into any of them coldplay fellas. who said that '4 beaty eyed lads from the Isle of Wight area' phrase anyway? :dozey:

-JaK-

Follows Me Around
Coldplayer
man, i lived on the isle of wight for 7.5 months and let me tell you i aint bumped into any of them coldplay fellas. who said that '4 beaty eyed lads from the Isle of Wight area' phrase anyway?
hold on, Will's the only one whos anywhere near the isle of wight, that makes no sence

muse - time is running out

-JaK-

Follows Me Around
Coldplayer
yeah he`s from southhampton which is a shithole anyway
exactly, and i have to go there in 6 weeks :bigcry:

but back to the point, Chris is from devon which is like 3 hours away and Jonny and Guy are even further away :eek:

weedy_gonzalez

divalicious diva
Coldplayer
good luck JaK. southampton aint THAT bad. remember thiS: when you`re there and feel like crap cuz you think it`s a shithole, pack your rucksack, take the red jet (or whatever it was called i forgot) ferry that`ll take you to east cowes (isle of wight) in no time. take a cruise round the island and THAT WILL MAKE YOU APPREACIATE SOUTHAMPTON. :D

weedy_gonzalez

divalicious diva
Coldplayer
oh and while youre in southampton DON`T GO TO THAT HUGE SHOPPING CENTRE CUZ IT`S ALWAYS OVERLOADED WITH PPL.

-JaK-

Follows Me Around
Coldplayer
good luck JaK. southampton aint THAT bad. remember thiS: when you`re there and feel like crap cuz you think it`s a shithole, pack your rucksack, take the red jet (or whatever it was called i forgot) ferry that`ll take you to east cowes (isle of wight) in no time. take a cruise round the island and THAT WILL MAKE YOU APPREACIATE SOUTHAMPTON.
hahaha, yeah i could do that, but considering im actually doing something there i won't have time
oh and its red funnel