Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I am currently listening to....

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
This message is almost identical to one of the last ones I published. This is spanish music, from a spanish singer that was the winner of a tv show aired in Spain called "Operación Triunfo (OT)", similar to tv shows like American Idol. It was the 2017-2018 edition. This is the first single from her first album. Let's see if you like it. I hope you do. Pay attention especially from minute 2:53 on. It's beaufitul. Goosebumps.

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
This message is almost identical to one of the last ones I published. This is spanish music, from a spanish singer that was the winner of a tv show aired in Spain called "Operación Triunfo (OT)", similar to tv shows like American Idol. It was the 2017-2018 edition. This is the first single from her first album. Let's see if you like it. I hope you do. Pay attention especially from minute 2:53 on. It's beaufitul. Goosebumps.

Hey @The Philosopher! Welcome back!

42Escapist

Prospketor
Coldplayer
Been exploring the music of Kraftwerk lately. Very long track but quite relaxing...

Gideon_Mx

It's A Beautiful World
Coldplayer
This is the very first time that another artist gets my emotional feelings, like Coldplay's songs have always done to me.
I Think Of Home, Snow Patrol's new song, is one of those songs that makes me feel almost emotional.
Listen to SP's amazing new song here: