Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I am currently listening to....

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
Philip Glass – Symphony No. 4 'Heroes'

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/GwgVcQeed_w

This piece contains 6 parts as follows:
01 Heroes (00:00)
02 Abdulmajid (05:58)
03 Sense of Doubt (14:52)
04 Sons of the Silent (22:15)
05 Neuköln (30:36)
06 V2 Schneider (37:17)

It was composed by Philip Glass, David Bowie, and Brian Eno. How awesome to have these brilliant artists working together to create this work! This one is special to me because I was introduced to it before I knew about Coldplay, David Bowie, or Brian Eno.

Last edited:

LeftrightleftArchi

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Is it just me, or is today and tomorrow REALLY good for music releases?!?!?!
There are new Green Day, Onerepublic, and Florence + The Machine tracks plus the new Young the Giant album is finally out.

I am currently listening to the new Onerepublic track "Kids". I am absolutely in love with it. It has an M83 vibe to it, one of my top favorite bands as of recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
There are new Green Day, Onerepublic, and Florence + The Machine tracks plus the new Young the Giant album is finally out.

I am currently listening to the new Onerepublic track "Kids". I am absolutely in love with it. It has an M83 vibe to it, one of my top favorite bands as of recently.

And Tom Chaplin (Keane Singer) has a new single out!!
It is very good, and I encourage everyone to listen to it!

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/NSxyV6RUMDk

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer

I realized already but I haven't listened to any of them yet. Can't wait to do so!

beastwars

Light reflection to fade
Coldplayer
I liked this song more than onerepublic's. Thanks for sharing it.
I still hope that one day Keane will return with another LP. They never failed an album, so I'm quite certain that this Tom solo album will be good

Little Miss Coldplay

Up&Up
Coldplayer
And Tom Chaplin (Keane Singer) has a new single out!!
It is very good, and I encourage everyone to listen to it!

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/NSxyV6RUMDk
I still hope that one day Keane will return with another LP. They never failed an album, so I'm quite certain that this Tom solo album will be good
All this talk of Keane has brought back memories of the first time I saw Coldplay perform live, at Under1 Roof 2013, where Tim Rice-Oxley played the piano while Lily Allen sang [emoji5]

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=under1 roof tim&sm=3

x

Sent from my SM-T310 using Coldplaying mobile app

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator

Xylobryte7

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Kids by OneRepublic is fantastic, better than their other single which I thought was good too. Need to hurry up and release their upcoming album!

42Escapist

Prospketor
Coldplayer
Listened to it about a week ago, it's really great! I pretty much love every song on it:D
I love it too! :) It was the first Travis album I've listened to and I'm definitely going to check out more of their music... I'm a stickler for these 90s and early 2000s British bands, lol.

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
I love it too! :) It was the first Travis album I've listened to and I'm definitely going to check out more of their music... I'm a stickler for these 90s and early 2000s British bands, lol.
Same with me! I checked some of their other songs out as well but not so many yet.
I love bands from the 2000s in general and recently I discovered that I generally love British rock bands when I listened to a spotify playlist:D