Help a little Coldplay Fan see the World

double-trouble

Tell me how you feel ^^
Coldplayer
I went to the HK Asian World Expo in Feb. 6th, to see MUSE Live, the first gig I've ever seen in my life. It was great! It was like you actually spending some time with the those great people on this planet. And in my understanding, that's what this Rian's Mini Adventure meat to be.

I am going to HK Asian World Expo next month for the business exhibition. I would be great honor if I can take some picture of Rian's Mini there for you. As Coldplay actually played at this place TWICE for the X&Y tour(2006) and Viva La Vida tour(2009).

I will write you email regarding the details. or you can write to me at: [email protected].

This is really a touching story and great idea and I really hope I can contribute something.

jbarry5503

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Great photos Angie. That is the luckiest MINI ever!!! Thanks again for everything. I'm starting work on the Coldplay page for the MINI site today....hope to have it up this weekend.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

nancyk58

Up&Up
Coldplayer
HELP a little Coldplay Fan (RYAN, owner of red mini) SEE THE WORLD

I had to read this thread again about little Ryan who died and whose red Mini travelled to Mexico to meet Coldplay and be photographed with them.

Angie wrote the whole story, and it was so moving that I want to nominate Angie's thread telling the whole story as BEST NEW THREAD (started 2010) and BEST THREAD (started anytime) - Coldplay Section.

When I find the thread with Angie's moving story, I'll post the link here.

**Laura**

UFO
Coldplayer
I had to read this thread again about little Ryan who died and whose red Mini travelled to Mexico to meet Coldplay and be photographed.

Angie wrote the whole story, and it was so moving that I want to nominate Angie's thread telling the whole story as BEST NEW THREAD (started 2010) and BEST THREAD (started anytime) - Coldplay Section.

When I find the thread with Angie's moving story, I'll post the link here.
That's a really good idea. I would totally support that.
Btw. I didn't know about this until Angie's blog. It was so moving and she did so well.
I also had the mini for a few days and I had the chance to show Hungary for Ryan. Hope, she liked it from up there.

nancyk58

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I promised to post the link to Angie's story about how the little red mini came to Mexico and actually was photographed together with Coldplay, their lovely staff / crew and lovely coldplayers (see below).

VOTE Texasluvsjonny's very moving thread “Hey kids, who wants to hear my crazy stories about Mexico –

link: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68510

based on HELP A LITTLE COLDPLAY FAN SEE THE WORLD

as BEST NEW THREAD (STARTED IN 2010) - Coldplay section and

BEST THREAD (Started any-time) - Coldplay Section.

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
Oh wow, thank you so much for the bump Nancy, I had never read the original thread until this very minute - how incredible :nice:

ReecyBoy42

Professor of Coldplay
Coldplayer
Oh wow, thank you so much for the bump Nancy, I had never read the original thread until this very minute - how incredible :nice:
Oh gosh I hadn't either! Now I feel terrible. *goes to read it*

nancyk58

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I am glad that the bump gives some of you who have not yet had the chance to read these very moving and awesome threads, the opportunity to read them.

I am glad that Angie's (Texasluvsjonny-s) mission was successful so that the little red MINI made it to Coldplay themselves.

R.I.P., dear Ryan!