Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello from Melbourne!

Deewelch

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. I love listening to music, my favorite band is Coldplay, I've been listening to them since 2000.

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
Welcome! I wish I was old enough to follow the band in the entirety of their carrier!

YGillot

A Head Full Of Dreams
Coldplayer
Hello from Germany! Nice to have you here!

YGillot

A Head Full Of Dreams
Coldplayer
Welcome! I wish I was old enough to follow the band in the entirety of their carrier!
Don't wish your life away. I am old enough, but never paid them any real attention until last year ... things happen for a reason! :)

onlylove

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Welcome! I'm a long time listener since 2000 also. :) Just stumbled upon this forum last year myself after becoming totally obsessed after attending their concert. I'd been trying to catch a concert since forever but finally was in the right place at the right time.

Cheers!

GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Don't wish your life away. I am old enough, but never paid them any real attention until last year ... things happen for a reason! :)
I wish I knew what the reason was! I hope it's a good reason too because I sometimes feel like it can't be.

I missed years of coldplay because it used to make me cry, but then someone who wanted to hurt me played me lots of it because they loved to see me cry and that made me realise more about the songs and I liked to listen to them more
Although it still makes me cry.

Maybe things will work out well somehow.
I want to believe.

love

Freya

GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. I love listening to music, my favorite band is Coldplay, I've been listening to them since 2000.
Welcome... and I hope music helps you through the good times AND the bad times and you find a way to do what you need to do in your life! :) :heart:

love

Freya

YGillot

A Head Full Of Dreams
Coldplayer
I wish I knew what the reason was! I hope it's a good reason too because I sometimes feel like it can't be.

I missed years of coldplay because it used to make me cry, but then someone who wanted to hurt me played me lots of it because they loved to see me cry and that made me realise more about the songs and I liked to listen to them more
Although it still makes me cry.

Maybe things will work out well somehow.
I want to believe.

love

Freya
Everything will be good in the end ... if it's not good yet, it's not the end ;)

I am sure things will work out!

The Jordanator

Swim a river out to the sea
Coldplayer
Kia Ora from New Zealand Deewelch! I’ve also been listening to Coldplay since 2000 but I was like one years old back then...so does that count?

Mary Fink

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi deeweelch ! nice to see you here. my sister lives in melbourne too... Unfortunately she is not a coldplay fan