Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello from Chicago

EGStein

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've been a fan of these guys since I was 8 years old and when I heard Viva La Vida for the very first time. I think their older albums are far superior than anything after VLVODAAHF. X&Y became my new favorite after spinning it quite a few times on vinyl. Other then Coldplay, I listen to Neutral Milk Hotel, Death Grips, Animal Collective, Captain Beefheart, Radiohead, Daft Punk and Blank Banshee. I have been to Midwest Furfest and I'm planning on going to other conventions and seeing some live performances of artists I like this year.

Magic_2000

Gravity
Coldplayer
Welcome to the Coldplaying family Egstein! X&Y is also my favorite record by Coldplay.

M Marks The Spot

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I've been a fan of these guys since I was 8 years old and when I heard Viva La Vida for the very first time. I think their older albums are far superior than anything after VLVODAAHF. X&Y became my new favorite after spinning it quite a few times on vinyl. Other then Coldplay, I listen to Neutral Milk Hotel, Death Grips, Animal Collective, Captain Beefheart, Radiohead, Daft Punk and Blank Banshee. I have been to Midwest Furfest and I'm planning on going to other conventions and seeing some live performances of artists I like this year.
Hello and welcome to this community!

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk