Hello, a newbie on the spot!

Major Cooper

Look How They Shine For You...
Coldplayer
Welcome to the forums, Michael...! So many neat people in this community...! And it just added another one...! Happy scrolling and posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M Marks The Spot

M stands for Michael
Coldplayer
One year has already passed since the day I made an account here even though I shared my first post the following day. Here I am sitting at the computer while recalling what I've experienced on these forums. And what an incredible and amazing journey this has been! I truly have no regrets and am really glad to have decided to join this lovely and kind community. Even though I haven't met anyone of you in person but stayed in touch with some of users here, I've encountered lots of pleasant and nice people. Yet I've managed or happened to create a lot of beautiful memories. So let's keep it going! May the next year be as wonderful as this one or more gorgeous! Also Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my dear!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
One year has already passed since the day I made an account here even though I shared my first post the following day. Here I am sitting at the computer while recalling what I've experienced on these forums. And what an incredible and amazing journey this has been! I truly have no regrets and am really glad to have decided to join this lovely and kind community. Even though I haven't met anyone of you in person but stayed in touch with some of users here, I've encountered lots of pleasant and nice people. Yet I've managed or happened to create a lot of beautiful memories. So let's keep it going! May the next year be as wonderful as this one or more gorgeous! Also Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my dear!
Happy 1st anniversary !!