Foster The People

ivet

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've only heard Pumped Up Kicks by them...........

ARE THEY ANY GOOD?!?

anacaren08

Up&Up
Coldplayer

ARE THEY ANY GOOD?!?
yes they are GOOD!:D

their whole album is really addicting and it makes you wanna dance :dance:

try listening to "Helena Beat" and "Houdini"
but all their songs are quite enjoyable :)

they are also very good live!

ImLovingGuyBerryman

poopity poop
Coldplayer
I still love them. :dazzled:
I have to say Miss You is definitely the best song. Four favorites are Miss You, Broken Jaw, Call it What You Want and Life on the Nickel. But I do love the whole album.

Am I the only one watching them at ACL right now
I was there! So great. Met the band for the second time and Mark Foster for the 3rd time. We're so getting married. :mellow:

ARE THEY ANY GOOD?!?
Ivet I think you'll like the rest of the album better. I do at least.

ivet

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
haha!

I listened to the album a couple of times now! So good! Let's have a dance part-ay~

LazyDancerKar

A Potato
Coldplayer
On a local radio station they play Pumped Up Kicks all the time, which is nice cause I like that song and this band. But the extremely annoying people who talk on the station in the morning were complaining about how they thought the song was an innocent happy song because there is "whistling and it reminds them of their sneakers they'd wear when they were children". And then they said they were really disappointed when they listened closely and heard the word gun in the song.

anacaren08

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I still love them. :dazzled:
I have to say Miss You is definitely the best song. Four favorites are Miss You, Broken Jaw, Call it What You Want and Life on the Nickel. But I do love the whole album.

I was there! So great. Met the band for the second time and Mark Foster for the 3rd time. We're so getting married. :mellow:

Ivet I think you'll like the rest of the album better. I do at least.
Miss you is definitely a stand out. All their songs make me wanna dance, but that one in particular makes me wanna go crazy! Lol. Definitely got the crowd going at the Fillmore :D

Lucky! I would love to meet Mark Foster!! I would be hella nervous though :p

anacaren08

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Did anyone else catch the live on letterman performance? I did! And I had a great time dancing and singing in my living room! :lol:

anacaren08

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Yup, saw it :D
I hate the part of the FOSTER fangirls, those girls annoyed me :lol:
But other than that, cool video!

I think they are gonna have a video for don't stop and houdini as well. So im REALLY looking forward to Houdini viideo :D

coldplayhebe12

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
They're pretty good!
I really like Helena Beat and Pumped Up Kicks. I have yet to listen to the rest of the album...

rudy_o

Joy, it's all founded
Coldplayer
I kinda like Call It What You Want music video.

And I've been listening to Waste a lot today, it's really good. I used not to like Waste when I first listened to Torches 5 months ago.

rainplay

Iluvya
Coldplayer
I love how they are getting popular now..I still remember listening to them with my friend for the first time on our little indie radio station..they've come a long way!

Oh and the new video is awesome, I lol'd at the part with the lipstick.

dry_pretzels

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've been waiting for the Don't Stop video since September when they posted pics of the video shoot on their Twitter. I hope they didn't scrap it. :sad: Still, the video for Call It What You Want was pretty great. Really amusing at some parts too.

Life on the Nickel and Miss You have been growing on me lately.

anacaren08

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I've been waiting for the Don't Stop video since September when they posted pics of the video shoot on their Twitter. I hope they didn't scrap it. :sad: Still, the video for Call It What You Want was pretty great. Really amusing at some parts too.

Life on the Nickel and Miss You have been growing on me lately.
Well they said they would eventually put it out also houdini :D
Yea I laughed at the lipstick part also haha.

Im still not tired of Torches I've listened to it everyday for a month straight. I just love his voice and how he has such a good versatility with it, he can go low and very high.

I really love this band! I think its noticeable :p