Fix You organ sound

WiPad2

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
@fuzzyman20 That's THE SOUND! Thank you very much for sharing and for getting it just perfect!
I personally tried playing with that sound sound using the settings for the first organ (the more subtle one) as shown in this thread... but from your video demo I can see it is possible to achieve the other sounds as well (the 2nd organ which has a more "open" and crunchier sound and the piano/synth on the "lights will guide you home" part).
Could you please share the settings/screenshots you are using for those last 2 sounds or send/DM a downloadable saved patch we can then load into the Korg Triton VST?
Thanks in advance. :)

Xylobryte7

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Second organ in Fix you is "Ballad Organ"

The programs are:
Sine DW Organ (47 Vol)
Organ Positive (50 Vol)
Good Old "B" (50 Vol)
Drawbar Organ 1 (67 Vol)

Make sure to turn the 3rd grey knob (Assignable 3) to the right and you will get the right effect

fuzzyman20

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
@fuzzyman20 That's THE SOUND! Thank you very much for sharing and for getting it just perfect!
I personally tried playing with that sound sound using the settings for the first organ (the more subtle one) as shown in this thread... but from your video demo I can see it is possible to achieve the other sounds as well (the 2nd organ which has a more "open" and crunchier sound and the piano/synth on the "lights will guide you home" part).
Could you please share the settings/screenshots you are using for those last 2 sounds or send/DM a downloadable saved patch we can then load into the Korg Triton VST?
Thanks in advance. :)
The other sounds you hear are actually sampled from the original track. The CS-80 sound near the end you can get it using Arturia CS-80 VST .

View: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MLeWydfu6U02zv3TAVkQIkAgz18hgCe1
- Download link for the patches

And remember... always use legit software

Xylobryte7

Up&Up
Coldplayer

Here's a link with the organ tracks played throughout the whole song. Played along with the multitracks to record the organs from my Triton Rack. Recorded a string part too with the rack just for fun too. And included an old Pad track I've had for some time that is played towards the end of the song. Enjoy and use them as you please

Crss

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I also am trying to get the sound, but I can't. You have 2 different organ sounds ... the one in the whole song and the second organ at the end of the song (min 3:30).