fix you ahfod tour version backing/stems

brandon_jc

magnets, how do they work?
Coldplayer
hello all! (first thread here) anyways, i am looking for backing track/stems for the ahfod version of fix you to use in a live band scenario. i've tried doing it myself but no avail (getting the arpeggiator to sync and sound right is the kicker). all i'm really looking for is the arp from midnight (on a loop just like in the live version) and the strings as well. any help is greatly appreciated over here!!! (if requested, i can show what i've created so far)

thanks in advance!

fuzzyman20

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
hello all! (first thread here) anyways, i am looking for backing track/stems for the ahfod version of fix you to use in a live band scenario. i've tried doing it myself but no avail (getting the arpeggiator to sync and sound right is the kicker). all i'm really looking for is the arp from midnight (on a loop just like in the live version) and the strings as well. any help is greatly appreciated over here!!! (if requested, i can show what i've created so far)

thanks in advance!
PM me and I'll guide you

The Jordanator

Swim a river out to the sea
Coldplayer

mboy114

Videographer & Photographer
Coldplayer
WHAT?!!?!??!?!?! I WOULD LOVE THE STEMS AS WELL I AM SENDING YOU A PM IN 2 SECONDS

WiPad2

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi there! Can someone re-up the Fix You/Midnight intro stems? The Google Drive link does not work anymore :-(