First Coldplay Song You Ever Heard?

HeavenIsInSight

Confusion never stops
Coldplayer
Clocks

and still is (and I guess always will be) my favorite song! I was a young teenager when I first heard it though

PrincessofChina

In confusion, confidence
Coldplayer
Hahaha, yeah! I loved Jon's guitar solo.. I remember being in a store, hearing Talk and not leaving the store till that part was played, even though I wasn't even purchasing something there :lol:

Carly Smile

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
For me it was Clocks, I was about 7 or 8 years old, and I remember that my dad was obsessed by that song... (and also now he's obsessed!)
I think that now is one of the songs that I like most... thanks to my dad! :crown:

RainbowPiano

Coldplayer *shivering*
Coldplayer
Clocks (I heard it on Myx on 2003 when I was some 5 or 6 years old). Second I heard was The Scientist 8 years after.

saralovescoldplay92

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Clocks was the first Coldplay song I ever heard! I was 10 years old, and I remember hearing it on the radio in early December of 2002 (oddly specific, but I loved it so much).

I asked my mom what song was it, and she didn't know. I was quite upset because I loved it! It was unlike anything I had listened to as a child - Backstreet, Britney Spears, etc.

So, a few weeks later, I received my first CD player along with my first CD, A Rush of Blood to the Head, for Christmas. I still have this copy today.

This Christmas will mark 10 years that I have been listening to Coldplay :)

lisaw23

We never change, do we?
Coldplayer
In 2000 when Yellow was released, I loved the song so much, but it wasn't until Trouble was released that I got into (re: obsessed) with the band............the rest was history!

mvpgamer

The Dragon
Coldplayer
Technically Clocks, since it was on so many commercials back in 2002.

Officially though, Viva la Vida.

guda4siempre

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was watching tv show "Otro Rollo" and heard clocks

this is the video: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssS5yTavclw"]Coldplay - Clocks [En Otro Rollo] - YouTube[/ame]

biarocan

Ana Beatriz
Coldplayer
The Scientist on a tv commercial (that I really loved) from some NGO back in 2002-2004, but I was very young...
But I fell in love with the band when I saw the Life In Technicolor II video in 2009. :laugh3:

slruupp11

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yellow and then what really got me hooked was seeing them perform on tv. I loved how they looked like they were absolutely in love with their own music and seemed to just lose themselves in the music. Watching Chris play in clocks really got me hook line and sinker though.

J-Man99

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It was either Fix You or Viva la Vida... I think it was VLV but not sure