Everglow

Xylobryte7

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Really want to hear this song, probably the one I'm looking most forward to. Hopefully they play it tonight!

kaisin

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
^ But some people heard it on the the iHeart Radio launch party, they played it there :( wish they had played it yesterday, I really want to hear it!

arushofjacktothehead

A Wispa, A Wispa, A Wispa
Coldplayer
Sounds ok via snippet, I quite like this song. Still I've got to hear it fully when it comes out. It's pretty.:)

lennyrott1

Up&Up
Coldplayer
yeah, sounds like the verse could sound like X&Y maybe. hope it isn't too cheesy thogh.

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
after hearing the snippet: piano ballad, oldplay. Reminds me a bit of Christmas Lights and Moving To Mars, don’t like the way Chris shouts Everglow, seems careless.

Doolittle2008

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Nothing stands out very much. The melody doesn't seem like a lot yet. Probably not much is revealed in the snippet, after all, Up&Up's melody isn't really revealed in the snippet.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Snippet is very bland, but then again it's only a snippet and it will all come down to the actual melody !

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The snippet reminds me of Proof!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
The snippet reminds me of Proof!
I see why you say that. Didn't remind me at first but the snippet beginning sounds like it's about to become "yeah i honestly dooo"