Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

European Tour Announced!

VivaGroaning

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
no vienna or munich :/

dunno if i can fly to berlin. hope they do some more europe dates in 2012!

brettredmayne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I wish they'd come back to Newcastle, i don't understand why they decided to drop it from the Viva La Vida world tour. I hope the atmosphere at the Crisis gig they did in Newcastle will remind them how good the crowds are. Sadly i'm not expecting them to come back, which means i'll have to shell out on transport to Manchester...
I heard a rumour about the stadium of light in 2012, nothing 100% but that may explain no Newcastle arena date.

Tom8

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I heard a rumour about the stadium of light in 2012, nothing 100% but that may explain no Newcastle arena date.
I was thinking the could do the Stadium of Light, that's usually the "go to" big venue in the north east, Take That usually do two gigs there on the UK Tour. Hopefully we'll get the boys up north! Thanks for the tip :)

Samuel_94

Car Kid
Coldplayer
I might go later in the tour. The new songs will sound better coz they be used to them more and will know how theyshould sound. Also there could be a repeat of leftrightleftrightleft!!!!!!!!!

brettredmayne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was thinking the could do the Stadium of Light, that's usually the "go to" big venue in the north east, Take That usually do two gigs there on the UK Tour. Hopefully we'll get the boys up north! Thanks for the tip :)
Take that did 4 nights

brettredmayne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Really? That shows how much attention I pay to Take That :laugh3:
I live 5 minutes away from stadium so I don't have choice but to notice.

Pink , oasis, and KOL also have done gigs. Maybe im been too optimistic.

Tom8

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I live 5 minutes away from stadium so I don't have choice but to notice.

Pink , oasis, and KOL also have done gigs. Maybe im been too optimistic.
Ouch, tough break! I hope you're right! I don't really want to travel up to Manchester and as a student I bet the tour clashes with my A levels anyway, knowing my luck!

neonhorn22

Music Lover
Coldplayer
I wish I had money to fly to Europe and see them. I'll just have to wait till they come Stateside.

golfing7861

High fivin' Chris
Coldplayer
I just saw this on Twitter. I'm glad something was announced.

Now when they announce the US tour, I'll be losing some money's. :nod:
The second they announce a date in Houston, I'll be losing 4 months (as of right now) of saving up money :D

Crests

tiger! fire! cyber!
Coldplayer
My email marked the email as junk mail, teehee.

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The second they announce a date in Houston, I'll be losing 4 months (as of right now) of saving up money :D
Haha! The second they announce announce anything in Texas, I'll be online. Ready.

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
Coldplay record sell out predicted as ticket scammers prepare to pounce

Coldplay record sell out predicted as UK ticket scammers prepare to pounce

Coldplay record sell out predicted as ticket scammers prepare to pounce

On Monday, Coldplay announced that they would undertake three rare performances this December:

• Dec 3, Glasgow SECC
  • Dec 4, Manchester MEN
  • Dec 9, O2 London

Tickets go on sale this Friday at 9.30am but viagogo predicts that tickets will sell out in three minutes.

In 2009, Coldplay played just three stadium dates and sold out Wembley in just two minutes and in 2005, Coldplay's five date tour sold out in twenty minutes. Coldplay was the number one band search term post festival season this year ' moving up 20 places prior to the start of festival season in June, and after being voted top festival headliner by BBC6 Music this week, viagogo predicts that fans will see overwhelming competition for tickets, with just over 50,000 tickets going on sale.

viagogo warns that desperate fans are likely to fall victim of scam sites, preying on fans who miss out on tickets the first time around.

http://www.music-news.com/shownews.asp?H=Coldplay-record-sell-out-predicted-as-ticket-scammers-prepare-to-pounce&nItemID=44217

seralovescoldplay

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
woooh, i'm so excited! i'll go to rotterdam (holland), because i live there n_n i hope i can get tickets :eek:

Vitamin Z

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
3 minutes?! I'm in work at 9.30, luckily at a computer. If my boss calls me for a meeting around then I'm afraid I'm going to have to politely tell him to bugger off!