Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

European Tour Announced!

Alien Radio

Fran
Coldplayer
No Southern Europe dates? Almost no Middle Europe dates? =( Come on, at least Vienna or Munchen or Udine or Budapest or Zagreb!

H

howyousawtheworld

They kicked off their AROBTTH tour at the SECC in Glasgow back in 2002 as well. It's a must. On a Saturday night as well which is great.

Tryptophan

Watch the orange glow
Coldplayer
I might go to Antwerp. But rather unlikely. It's a great and unique opportunity to see them live in a rather small venue. The only problems are getting tickets, which may be tricky (usually sold out in 30 seconds), how I will get there and back, and whom I'm going with. And the songs they'll play that will probably be mostly new, not my taste, and in place of old songs I like better. (I'm sure they'll leave out Shiver, Everything's Not Lost and Life Is For Living for DLIBYH, Paradise and Up In Flames, which may suck.)

Tryptophan

Watch the orange glow
Coldplayer
Google Ahoy and Coldplay = €59,- :lol:
That's not bad at all! I hope my friends (or at least one) want to come along.
You can find all prices at coldplay.com

But I wonder, what's the difference between 40, 60 and 65 euro tickets for Sportpaleis? (except the price, obviously)

Mark

dafunkmayfractureyournose
Coldplayer
If they're doing a full tour in 2012, does anyone know where abouts in the UK they'll be? I'd like to see a Wembley date again, and a Hyde Park one. But I'm doubtful of the latter.

Mackplay

Coldslay
Coldplayer
Good luck to the European Coldplayers, I hope you score great seats.

Tom8

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I wish they'd come back to Newcastle, i don't understand why they decided to drop it from the Viva La Vida world tour. I hope the atmosphere at the Crisis gig they did in Newcastle will remind them how good the crowds are. Sadly i'm not expecting them to come back, which means i'll have to shell out on transport to Manchester...

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
This is gonna be my first time at a Coldplay gig, do I have any reason to be worried I have work when the tickets go on sale to Coldplay fans? Will I still be able to get standing tickets easily? Going to Manchester one btw, £65 for standing tickets right?
Here in Denmark the good tickets (golden circle) got sold out almost instantly and of course it depends on the size of the gig.

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Great news for Coldplaying friends in those countries and those attending. I hope you all get good tickets! :)

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
If they're doing a full tour in 2012, does anyone know where abouts in the UK they'll be? I'd like to see a Wembley date again, and a Hyde Park one. But I'm doubtful of the latter.
I hope for Wembley too. Best gig I have ever been

Cleggy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hmm... I don't know if I should go. Do you guys think they'll play in the UK again next year? That would be a much better time for me.

H

howyousawtheworld

What do you get for the £55 tickets if £65 is standing?Have to admit the prices are a bit steep. Was it like this for the VLV tour as I forget!

Tom8

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
£65 for standing?! That's ridiculous, usually with bigger bands seated tickets are more expensive, i don't know why they've done it the other way round.

Also, to the person who asked whether they would come back to England on the World Tour, almost 100% certainly, they've always done multiple legs in England for the past albums