ELIMINATION GAME BRACKET

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
Funny that you start up this game again the day before I came back on here to check out how everybody's doing. I was actually thinking of coming on yesterday but never got around to it..... Glad to see this is back!

1. Warning Sign
2. See You Soon
3. Birds
4. A Message
5. Wish I Was Here ft. Cat Power

6. X Marks the Spot
It's nice to see you hanging around here CP3176! I think you missed quite a lot!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Funny that you start up this game again the day before I came back on here to check out how everybody's doing. I was actually thinking of coming on yesterday but never got around to it..... Glad to see this is back!

1. Warning Sign
2. See You Soon
3. Birds
4. A Message
5. Wish I Was Here ft. Cat Power

6. X Marks the Spot
Welcome back @cp3176 !

laxwatcher

Escapist
Coldplayer
We need 9 more votes from Coldplayers to move to the next pool. If you've already voted you must wait until the next round.

Let's get this game running so we can build our bracket!

laxwatcher

Escapist
Coldplayer
Coldplay is back! Seems like Coldplaying is booming yet again in preparation for another album. I want to take advantage of this and try to get this game going again! We can finish this bracket and start a new bracket with the new songs (!) once music is released. We are 9 votes away from the next pool! If you have voted already, try to get others from the forums to join in!

Here's who has voted already: laxwatcher (me), @IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8 , @I ran away , @Zero Theory , @Gideon_Mx , @cp3176
We need 9 more votes to reach the minimum of 15 for this pool to be decided!

Last edited:

FrankSchepers

Student filmmaker & Huge Coldplay fan
Coldplayer
Alright let's join this game :)

1. Warning sign
2. A message
3. Birds
4. See you soon
5. X Marks the Spot
6. Wish I Was Here (feat. Cat Power)