[Downloads] Coldplay piano sheet music links

86Timewarp

Billy N.™ the Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Something that I noticed with sheet music publishers is that you get a 50/50 chance of getting a really good and proper transcription; Hal Leonard and Musicnotes.com are notorious for this. However, HL does publish "Band Books" (I forgot what they're really called) that actually have very accurate transcriptions for all the instruments in a particular song. They usually sell the books as a collection of songs from a certain artist, and I've only so far came across the Band Book for the Beatles. I doubt they'll do this for Coldplay, and it's really a shame since theses books are damn accurate. Musicnotes.com has some very good piano music if you can find a "piano solo" transcription for your song. Again, they only have a handful of Coldplay songs.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hey EasySuperstition, I already sent you the AROBTTH tab book some months ago, remember ? Didn't you still wanna send the Parachutes Tab book ?

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Oh I see. You did send a link but I couldn't access the book there, only preview 2 pages. Do you have a pdf of the parachutes book ?

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Easy, can you upload it perhaps ? :) Then both Coldplero and me will be able to easily download it.

chrimas4

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Does anyone know when the new LP7-Songbook will approximately be released?

atlas2000

Along for the ride
Staff member
Coldplayer
Anyone have the Viva songbook pdf? I downloaded a torrent but it's missing the topline on most pages, would really really love this ☺

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I've got the AROBTTH guitar cord song book which I will be putting on Ebay shortly if anyone's interested.

chrimas4

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
can someone help me out with the Parachutes songbook please? :D

Teerapy123

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone have the Viva songbook pdf? I downloaded a torrent but it's missing the topline on most pages, would really really love this ☺
Um..... Can you give me your email? I have but it's too large for upload....