Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Downloads] Coldplay piano sheet music links

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
Does anyone have Paradise and ETIAW? The official ones. Thanks.

LauCH

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Life is for living is not working anymore .. Anybody has it ? :(

adamschoales

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
http://www.4shared.com/dir/8921731/93e474f9/Coldplay_Sheet_Music.html#dir=8921731

I posted this link a couple pages back, but I thought I'd repost it since the new songs have been added
Thanks so much for this, I see MX is in there. What's the source on this? It looks like it's continuing the more recent trend in Coldplay sheets of having the damn melody line rather than what Chris is actually playing on the piano (which they had for the first three books). Hopefully Music Notes has new arrangements soon.

Thanks again though! It's a fantastic start!

prowlingfox

Escapist
Coldplayer
Thanks so much for this, I see MX is in there. What's the source on this? It looks like it's continuing the more recent trend in Coldplay sheets of having the damn melody line rather than what Chris is actually playing on the piano (which they had for the first three books). Hopefully Music Notes has new arrangements soon.

Thanks again though! It's a fantastic start!
It's SO frustrating. I would really love to have the actual piano arrangement. I don't want a watered down version.

If ANYONE has a better version of any of the MX songs (especially HLH or CB), or if you are really good at playing by ear and can transcribe to sheet music, i would love you FOREVER.

Sammy97

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUEymiY2Bog&feature=channel_video_title"]Sam McLintock - Coldplay Violet Hill cover - YouTube[/ame]