DEXTER

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
I was really shocked with the preview, like :wtf:
guess Travis went mad after loosing his sister...

PS.1: how did gellar frozen so fast? Oo

PS.2: brian wants to be the next ice truck killer? :eek:

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
just watched the season finale.... i was like:

thank god, they already renewed for the 7th and 8th seasons :sneaky:

R23

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I don't like where the whole story is going. The Deb is in love with Dex thing, really why? However I think that's a bit gone after (finally) getting to know the real Dexter.

I also thought the final with Travis was a bit lame. Don't know why, had expected a bit more. Good season overall though.

Navegador

I'm so easy to please
Coldplayer
Debra falls in love with her own brother and finds out he's a serial killer. Tell me about being screwed up...

i'maveryneatMonster.'

Torsades de pointes
Coldplayer
The last 5 minutes of the season are probably the only decent ones, which makes me incredibly sad. I will never stop saying it: Colin Hanks was the worst possible choice for Travis Marshall.
Oh btw I really don't want them to transform the geek into Ice Truck Killer v2. Seriously the only actors they got right were John Lithgow and Christian Camargo.

ImLovingGuyBerryman

poopity poop
Coldplayer
So happy that it ended the way it did. I'm really excited for the premiere for next season. Even though it's forever away.

Susan13

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Colin Hanks was like Forrest Gump the psycho apocalypse serial killer. "The end of the world is here, what should we do Lt. Dan?"

a_face_of_light

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
The last 5 minutes of the season are probably the only decent ones, which makes me incredibly sad. I will never stop saying it: Colin Hanks was the worst possible choice for Travis Marshall.
Oh btw I really don't want them to transform the geek into Ice Truck Killer v2. Seriously the only actors they got right were John Lithgow and Christian Camargo.

I agree Colin Hanks really was awful, he was almost as bad as Miguel Prado's character was but not quite.

patmol

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:saw: The dark passenger will be back on September 30th :saw:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NzpnjVmuCA&feature=context-shows&list=SL"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NzpnjVmuCA&feature=context-shows&list=SL[/ame]