DEXTER

Susan13

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
From the previews, season 6 looks a little more exciting than last season. Last season was like listening to Every Tear Drop Is a Waterfall.

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
^ETIAW grew on me, but this still made me LOL! 5 looked so promising from previews but didn't quite live up to my hopes. I hope 6 is better. :)

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I marathoned it a few weeks back and watched seasons 1-5. I'm ready for 6. Still love the Trinity season.

coldplay_is_louve.

I'm Christina.
Coldplayer
The first few episodes have been incredibly interesting. :wacky:!

****SPOILER ALERT****

I really thought that the Tooth Fairy was gonna be the professor dude, and that was how Dexter would be lead onto them and their crazy ass murders. I guess not.

But that final scene of the last episode, with the horses. :stunned: Wow, I cannot wait for the next one!

****SPOILER ALERT****

a-chan

Rhythm section rules!
Coldplayer
This season start is really boring me.... Two crazy guys trying to start the Apocalypse, Dex same old business, Deb being Deb, ....Boriiiiiiiiiiiing!

R23

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Still feels the season needs to start after these 3 eps. The horses cliffhanger was awesome though.

i'maveryneatMonster.'

Torsades de pointes
Coldplayer
^^lolwat then what do you want? A new journey in Dexter's life trying to be a normal person while his smart sister Debra finally finds out about his ways and little Harrison learning how to use the toilet while Harry Morgan comes back to life only to be killed by Dexter, soon after a dragon comes up and it kills them all?

Sorry it just annoyed me a bit and I haven't seen a thing. Of course it gets monotonous. Every show gets like that.

i'maveryneatMonster.'

Torsades de pointes
Coldplayer
LOL Colin Hanks is so bad at this.
edit: k, after watching five episodes I'm really enjoying the season, except the acting and scenes between the weirdo, paedo, gay couple :')
I seriously wonder why on earth they hired Colin Hanks. There are so many good actors that could play dumb, weak of the mind and fucking whiny bitch, this is beyond crap.
The idea of that killer is a good idea by itself, but they worked it wrong, they just made it shit.

a_face_of_light

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Does anyone else think Tom Hanks son in it really wasn't the best pick for that character?.

a_face_of_light

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I just want him to end up on a boat trip on the Slice Of Life, I think he's the second most annoying character in the whole series after Miguel Prado.

geekchic

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I heard a lot of people are mad about the "twist" from the last episode. What do you guys think?