Criminal Minds

ImLovingGuyBerryman

poopity poop
Coldplayer
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THESE NEW EPISODES HAVE BEEN AWESOME SO FAR? :awesome:
That one little funny exchange that's going on between Reid and Morgan. :lol:

hera_g89

Coldplayer
You're not the only one, Lauren! It's been awesome.

Especially loved the season premiere, with badass Reid. :wink3:

labrat2001

Don't Panic....it's mine
Coldplayer
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THESE NEW EPISODES HAVE BEEN AWESOME SO FAR? :awesome:
That one little funny exchange that's going on between Reid and Morgan. :lol:
They are indeed awesome!!!! Loving all the personal stuff they're adding in this season. I was a little worried at first, not a fan of them getting into the personal lives of the team, but this is working out pretty well.

ImLovingGuyBerryman

poopity poop
Coldplayer
You're not the only one, Lauren! It's been awesome.

Especially loved the season premiere, with badass Reid. :wink3:
Lina! :D
Definitely badass Reid!

They are indeed awesome!!!! Loving all the personal stuff they're adding in this season. I was a little worried at first, not a fan of them getting into the personal lives of the team, but this is working out pretty well.
Yah, same here. And I'm liking the actual plots too. I think it also just feels nice to have the team all back.

baconator

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm so happy to have doctor Reid back in my life!! <3 I love this show as long as it's not a marathon, i find after about 3 episodes I get quite bored with the repetitive nature of the story lines. otherwise, an episode every now and then is good with me!

bellynelly

you'll never walk alone
Coldplayer
I used to love this show, but of late some of the writing is cringeworthy, just certain lines, makes me want to switch off, but the stories are generally good and I'd miss Doctor Reid and the hotch too much if I didn't watch anymore!

Carefulwhereyoustand

Bigger Stronger
Coldplayer
Coldplay fans just have good taste. Because Criminal Minds is one of the best non-comedy shows on right now. GO DR. REID!!!!