Criminal Minds

Violet

Is It Really So Strange?
Coldplayer
/late response.

No, I don't really remember. I didn't watch enough of it, honestly. :shame:

UPDATE: As indicated by my new avatar, it seems I've converted into a Hotch girl all of a sudden. I really have no explanation. It's not that I don't love Reid, because I do. It's just...gah, I don't know. DAMN YOU, THOMAS GIBSON.

Hope

Dreamer
Coldplayer
Oh I just adore the show <3 reid is my favorite character! Did anyone else watch the episode with ijustine in it?

Violet

Is It Really So Strange?
Coldplayer
Oh hi there, Hope! :nice: A lot of us here (if not all of us, now that I think about it) are Reid girls, so you'll fit right in here. :blush: As for the episode you're referring to...maybe I've seen it? I'm not sure.

Oh, and I love your avatar, as I completely agree with it. :heart:

kasaa

Watashi wa shiawasedesu
Coldplayer
I haven't seen enought Criminal Minds lately, haven't seen a thing in two months :(

labrat2001

Don't Panic....it's mine
Coldplayer
Who is ijustine?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justine_Ezarik

apparently she was in the episode Middle Man, where those guys were killing the strippers in the corn fields. That one was good, from last season

and hello to all the new CM fans. I myself am a Hotch/Reid/Morgan girl. I just love all 3 and hell while we're at it I'm a Prentiss/Garcia/JJ girl too lol!!! I like Rossi just not in the 'same way' lol

ImLovingGuyBerryman

poopity poop
Coldplayer
Ohhhh, Middle Man. Love that episode! Don't know why, I just do. :uhoh:

While we're talking about our favorite members, I must say I love all of them, but I'm definitely a Reid/Prentiss girl. I don't ship them romantically necessarily, just as my two favorite members and two people that are awesome. I actually really wish that Paget and Matthew like, lived together irl. :| They could be like the best of friends (and they're already pretty good friends) so something about the idea of them living together as really good friends just appeals to me. Random, I know. :nod:

labrat2001

Don't Panic....it's mine
Coldplayer
^Lauren LOL!!! but they would make good roomies!

This is from the official CM twitter :D

CrimMinds_CBS Criminal Minds
Shemar Moore steamed up @TheTalk_CBS today! Ladies... this clip is for you: bit.ly/jmvbe1

I seriously jizzed my pants when he lifted his shirt :sweatdrop:

Oh and the new season starts Sept 21st!! :dance::dance:

edit: damn i hate when the link doesn't show up :(

BriBurd

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I love love love this show. I thought it was about to reach its demise when J.J. and Prentiss left, only to be replaced by...Seaver *shudders.* But in this upcoming season Seaver will be leaving and our favorite girls are both coming back. :) As long as the writers continue to listen to the fans (as they've now proved they're capable of) and come up with interesting new crimes, I'm willing to bet this show will be able to stick around for a few more seasons.

I'm going to try to save most of my CM chatter for the official CBS forum, though. Anyone else a member there?

labrat2001

Don't Panic....it's mine
Coldplayer
Is it the 21st yet?? :D
NO!!!!!!!!!!! It's taking entirely too long for Wed to get here :whip: I'll be out of town but I'll be sure to DVR it. oh and poss that other show Person of Interest. Can't wait to see how they bring Emily back and deal w/ Doyle.

@BriBurd welcome ! :nice:

I'm hoping for a few more seasons too but this is going to be S7. I don't know how much longer they can make it interesting w/o being repetitive.

ImLovingGuyBerryman

poopity poop
Coldplayer
I'm not a member at the CBS forum. I'm on enough internet sites already. :lol:
But yah I'm excited for the returners, and how they'll explain Prentiss not being dead to the rest of the team and how they'll deal with Doyle and how J.J. will be allowed to come back to the BAU, etc. And MGG. 'Nuff said.

labrat2001

Don't Panic....it's mine
Coldplayer
I think JJ could return if she wanted, I know her leaving was an "executive" decision, but when Rossi asked if she would come back she said yes definitely. They did leave a lot of story lines hanging from last year, so I'm anxious to see if they pick those back up or just leave them u resolved. The biggie of course is explaining Emily's return from the dead.