Confirmed Australian Tour: Feb/March 2009

Recycled Revenge

Unknown Old Painter
Coldplayer
After much umming and arring ahmm flying to Melbourne for the show on the 3rd. Picked up some gold seated seats (Section 7 Row A woohoo!) on the Chugg pre-sale. Would've got some GA standing but my other half is a delicate flower and I have to bring her or it's no dice on the trip. Ahh the things we do for love. Still I'd be happy to sit in the nosebleeds as long as I get to go.

anniea89

Not just anyone....
Coldplayer
There's a Channle V pre sale on now. If you're planning to go to the first two Syd shows, it's possible to participate, but not for the third one.
PASSWORD: LOVERS

Good Luck.

Jayzo

♥ under the Osaka ☀
Coldplayer
I was gonna buy pre-sale today but all the maps are down on the ticketek site :thinking: theres no way I am buying tickets without knowing where I am sitting :p.

Andy14

¡ Viva La Prospekt !
Coldplayer
Which venue do you need a map for? You can usually Google it and find one.

Jayzo

♥ under the Osaka ☀
Coldplayer
Ah don't worry, found on old kylie chart and another chart to look at, I know the sections will stay the same, the tickets were alright so I bought them :D :D :D!!!!

anniea89

Not just anyone....
Coldplayer
I was *this close* to buying tickets to March 12 show, but I backed out. It's going to be too expensive going to two shows for me.

Oh well, hope I get some good luck on Thursday morning.

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
Coldplay announces third Melbourne show

COLDPLAY have announced a third Melbourne concert - before the first two have even gone on sale.

The British band will now perform at Rod Laver Arena on March 3, 4 and 5 next year.

All tickets go on sale at 9am tomorrow from Ticketek, priced between $120 and $140.

Promoter Michael Chugg said seeing the intense demand from an early pre-sale of selected tickets prompted the multiple shows.

"We decided that we needed to add these extra shows now so that the fans know there will be tickets available for them tomorrow," Chugg said.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24742901-2902,00.html

-liams-

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
can anyone tell me what the limit for standing tickets at melb will be?
thanks

RICK8

A Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I heard a rumour they might be coming to NZ,while they do australia?????

:thinking:

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
They skipped over NZ last time and said that they couldn't play there while NZ didn't have a suitable arena (I think it was under renovation)... same deal I think plus the costs of bringing the tour to Aus are a lot already

RICK8

A Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
We got stadiums now!

:angry: :disappointed:

If i had heaps of spare cash,i would have gone to one of the australian shows.

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
Yeah but they don't want to play stadiums currently...

RICK8

A Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Yeah maybe they hate NZ.........or maybe they are scared that the sheep will attack them.....:blank:

anniea89

Not just anyone....
Coldplayer
Kylie's playing Vector arena next week I think. I don't think Coldplay will end up playing NZ- they would have announced it by now.