Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Confirmed Australian Tour: Feb/March 2009

RICK8

A Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
^Yeah most likely true....yup she's playing on the 8th of dec.

Evie

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
OK, so I'm a bit of a lurker here but I'm looking at getting tickets for the Perth show on the 27th. I've gotten myself nice and confused with teh seven diferent types of tickets, do you guys rekon that Gold Standing would be the best tickets?
And for anyone that saw them at Burswood on their last tour do you reckon the setup will be similar to that?

givelovesolong

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I assume that "Gold Floor Standing" is GA, so if you consider standing the best position, then I guess they are the best tickets for you... :D

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
best of luck :nice:

I'll be trying for tix for the third Sydney show tomorrow.

anniea89

Not just anyone....
Coldplayer
I'm nervous too. Fingers crossed though. I have printed the seating map so I don't waste time getting it on screen.

Apprantly Silver and Bronze tickets are in the same area for ACER, third elevation. Does anyone else find that odd?

givelovesolong

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Got all three shows now -- GOLD LOWER for the first two on March 3rd & 4th, and then GOLD STANDING for the 5th.

I was nervous as. I felt like throwing up a little and I didn't know why, then I got the tickets, felt better and I realised; "...ah, nerves!..."

And I am bloddy buggered. I may have over-budgeted time -- I got to Chaddy at 3 o' clock in the morning, and NO ONE else even arrived at 6am to collect their line number. Hehe, by the time I was actually able to purchase my tickets (after spending almost 6 hours there), there were only 17 number holders in the line.

I felt so stupid... :p

But I'm so relieved now.

Counting down the days till March 3rd! :D:D:D

Recycled Revenge

Unknown Old Painter
Coldplayer
Fourth Sydney show is up. Feel sorry for the folks in Adelaide who can't afford to travel, this must really sting.

starbright31

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Have the support acts been announced for this tour?

I've seen on last.fm that We Are Scientists were listed as a support act for a few dates and the only source listed for that was Wikipedia which isn't the best thing to rely on...

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
Oh yes I saw that on last.fm too. But there's no official news yet, not on Coldplay's or WAS's website.

I hope it is though, it would be awesome to have them play.

starbright31

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ok, nevermind about that! I got the answer straight from the bassist of the band and We Are Scientists is NOT supporting Coldplay on this tour. (It would've been awesome though if it did happen.)

silverbean44

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was wondering if any one that bought tickets on the visa presale has got them yet because i havnt

anniea89

Not just anyone....
Coldplayer
silverbean, they may not arrive until closer to the concert date. That's what happened to me with my Kylie presale tix, though everyone else I knew got them within a week of purchase.